Who have Nausea with Linzess - from FDA reports
Nausea is found among people who take Linzess, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Vitamin D3, and have Pain. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 10,713 people who have side effects when taking Linzess from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
10,713 people reported to have side effects when taking Linzess.
Among them, 550 people (5.13%) have Nausea
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Linzess when people have Nausea *:
- < 1 month: 77.32 %
- 1 - 6 months: 19.59 %
- 6 - 12 months: 1.03 %
- 1 - 2 years: 2.06 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Nausea when taking Linzess *:
- female: 81.53 %
- male: 18.47 %
Age of people who have Nausea when taking Linzess *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 5.19 %
- 30-39: 8.57 %
- 40-49: 12.47 %
- 50-59: 21.3 %
- 60+: 52.47 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Pain: 47 people, 8.55%
- Stress And Anxiety: 34 people, 6.18%
- Narcolepsy (brain's inability to regulate sleep-wake cycles normally): 31 people, 5.64%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 31 people, 5.64%
- Depression: 29 people, 5.27%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 25 people, 4.55%
- Multiple Sclerosis (a nervous system disease that affects your brain and spinal cord. it damages the myelin sheath): 24 people, 4.36%
- High Blood Pressure: 21 people, 3.82%
- Sleep Disorder: 19 people, 3.45%
- Diabetes: 17 people, 3.09%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Nexium: 37 people, 6.73%
- Vitamin D3: 37 people, 6.73%
- Xyrem: 35 people, 6.36%
- Vitamin D: 35 people, 6.36%
- Xanax: 32 people, 5.82%
- Lyrica: 32 people, 5.82%
- Synthroid: 32 people, 5.82%
- Zofran: 27 people, 4.91%
- Miralax: 27 people, 4.91%
- Metformin: 25 people, 4.55%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Diarrhea: 163 people, 29.64%
- Nausea And Vomiting: 104 people, 18.91%
- Headache (pain in head): 95 people, 17.27%
- Dizziness: 90 people, 16.36%
- Drug Ineffective: 81 people, 14.73%
- Abdominal Pain: 77 people, 14.00%
- Abdominal Pain Upper: 76 people, 13.82%
- Malaise (a feeling of general discomfort or uneasiness): 73 people, 13.27%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 71 people, 12.91%
- Abdominal Distension: 61 people, 11.09%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Nausea while taking Linzess?
You are not alone:
Linzess has active ingredients of linaclotide. It is often used in irritable bowel syndrome. (latest outcomes from Linzess 10,863 users)
Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, type 2 diabetes, pain, high blood pressure (latest reports from 551,422 Nausea patients).
Drugs that are associated with NauseaNausea (4,354 drugs)
Could your condition cause NauseaNausea (5,420 conditions)
Linzess side effects
- Linzess side effects (10,719 reports)
Browse by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Linzessa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Pain In Limb with Osteoporosis? - now
- Duoneb and Backache Root drug interaction - now
- Alcohol and Water Cabbage drug interaction - a second ago
- Blopress and Halotestin drug interaction - a second ago
- Pepcid Complete and L-75-1362B drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Winter Itch with Tamiflu? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Skin - Dry with Tamiflu? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Dry Skin with Tamiflu? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Sudden Death with Metformin? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Death Sudden with Metformin? - 2 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Enbrel - an hour ago
- A study for a 82 year old man who takes Lyrica - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 64 year old man who takes Amlodipine Besylate; Benazepril Hydrochloride - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 62 year old woman who takes Losartan Potassium - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 88 year old man who takes Tylenol, Azithromycin - 3 hours ago
- Prediction of Levonorgestrel;ethinyl;estradiol;ethinyl;estradiol for a 26 year old woman - 5 hours ago
- Prediction of Desogestrel; Ethinylestradiol; Ethinyl Estradiol for a 26 year old woman - 5 hours ago
- Prediction of Crestor for a 70 year old man - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 40 year old woman who takes Zoloft, Vivitrol - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old woman who takes Losartan Potassium, Levothyroxine Sodium, Lantus Solostar, Glimepiride, Tramadol - 6 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.