Lioresal and Ddd - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Ddd is found among people who take Lioresal, especially for people who are male, 50-59 old.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Lioresal and have Ddd. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 19,812 people who have side effects when taking Lioresal from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
19,812 people reported to have side effects when taking Lioresal.
Among them, 47 people (0.24%) have Ddd.
What is Lioresal?
Lioresal has active ingredients of baclofen. It is often used in multiple sclerosis. eHealthMe is studying from 19,861 Lioresal users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Ddd?
Ddd is found to be associated with 2,324 drugs and 1,254 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Lioresal and Ddd reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Ddd when taking Lioresal *:
- female: 46.81 %
- male: 53.19 %
Age of people who have Ddd when taking Lioresal *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 2.27 %
- 40-49: 9.09 %
- 50-59: 63.64 %
- 60+: 25.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Lioresal *:
- Dilaudid: 27 people, 57.45%
- Neurontin: 22 people, 46.81%
- Zometa: 20 people, 42.55%
- Pepcid: 20 people, 42.55%
- Lidoderm: 20 people, 42.55%
- Ambien: 20 people, 42.55%
- Ms Contin: 20 people, 42.55%
- Oxycontin: 19 people, 40.43%
- Prilosec: 19 people, 40.43%
- Protonix: 19 people, 40.43%
Common side effects people have besides Ddd *:
- Pain: 32 people, 68.09%
- Stress And Anxiety: 26 people, 55.32%
- Weakness: 24 people, 51.06%
- Back Pain: 22 people, 46.81%
- Joint Pain: 22 people, 46.81%
- Depression: 22 people, 46.81%
- Emotional Distress: 22 people, 46.81%
- Breathing Difficulty: 20 people, 42.55%
- Cough: 20 people, 42.55%
- Injury: 19 people, 40.43%
Common conditions people have *:
- Multiple Myeloma (cancer of the plasma cells): 20 people, 42.55%
- Pain: 11 people, 23.40%
- Muscle Spasticity (tight or stiff muscles and an inability to control those muscles): 10 people, 21.28%
- Tremor (trembling or shaking movements in one or more parts of your body): 5 people, 10.64%
- Neuralgia (pain in one or more nerves): 5 people, 10.64%
- Muscle Spasms (muscle contraction): 3 people, 6.38%
- Osteoporosis (bones weak and more likely to break): 2 people, 4.26%
- Metastases To Bone (cancer spreads to bone): 2 people, 4.26%
- Breast Cancer: 2 people, 4.26%
- Paraesthesia (sensation of tingling, tickling, prickling, pricking, or burning of a person's skin with no apparent long-term physical effect): 1 person, 2.13%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Lioresal and have Ddd?Check whether Ddd is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Ddd and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of baclofen:
- Ddd and drugs with ingredients of baclofen (326 reports)
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Lioresal:
- Lioresal (19,861 reports)
Common Lioresal side effects:
Browse all side effects of Lioresal:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Ddd treatments and more:
- Ddd (18,457 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Ddd:
- Ddd in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Ddd in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Ddd in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Ddd:
All the drugs that are associated with Ddd:
- Ddd (2,324 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Ddd:
All the conditions that are associated with Ddd:
- Ddd (1,254 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on baclofen (the active ingredients of Lioresal) and Lioresal (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Nifedipine and Humerus Fracture - now
- Capoten and Gait Abnormal - 2 seconds ago
- Anaprox and High Blood Pressure - 5 seconds ago
- Jock Itch and Pain - 7 seconds ago
- Acyclovir Sodium and White Blood Cell Count Increased - 7 seconds ago
- Flagyl and Verelan drug interaction - 9 seconds ago
- Swelling in Symbicort, how severe and when it was recovered? - 11 seconds ago
- Isoflurane and Abortion Spontaneous - 14 seconds ago
- Cefadroxil and Mental Disorder - 25 seconds ago
- Losartan and Crohn'S Disease Aggravated - 27 seconds ago