Lipidil and Electrocardiogram t wave abnormal - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Electrocardiogram t wave abnormal is reported only by a few people who take Lipidil.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Lipidil and have Electrocardiogram t wave abnormal. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 2,418 people who have side effects while taking Lipidil from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
2,418 people reported to have side effects when taking Lipidil.
Among them, 3 people (0.12%) have Electrocardiogram t wave abnormal.
What is Lipidil?
Lipidil has active ingredients of fenofibrate. It is often used in high blood cholesterol. eHealthMe is studying from 2,520 Lipidil users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Electrocardiogram t wave abnormal?
Electrocardiogram t wave abnormal is found to be associated with 923 drugs and 533 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Lipidil and Electrocardiogram t wave abnormal reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Electrocardiogram t wave abnormal when taking Lipidil *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Electrocardiogram t wave abnormal when taking Lipidil *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 100 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Lipidil *:
- Zelnorm: 3 people, 100.00%
- Aspirin: 3 people, 100.00%
Common side effects people have besides Electrocardiogram t wave abnormal *:
- Transient Ischaemic Attack (a transient episode of neurologic dysfunction caused by ischemia (loss of blood flow)): 3 people, 100.00%
- Stroke (sudden death of a portion of the brain cells due to a lack of oxygen): 3 people, 100.00%
- Stress And Anxiety: 3 people, 100.00%
- Paraesthesia (sensation of tingling, tickling, prickling, pricking, or burning of a person's skin with no apparent long-term physical effect): 3 people, 100.00%
- Memory Loss: 3 people, 100.00%
- Hypoaesthesia (reduced sense of touch or sensation): 3 people, 100.00%
- Hemiplegia (paralysis of one side of the body): 3 people, 100.00%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 3 people, 100.00%
- Dysaesthesia (abnormal sensation): 3 people, 100.00%
- Dizziness: 3 people, 100.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome: 1 person, 33.33%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Lipidil and have Electrocardiogram t wave abnormal?Check whether Electrocardiogram t wave abnormal is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Electrocardiogram t wave abnormal and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of fenofibrate:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Lipidil:
- Lipidil (2,520 reports)
Common Lipidil side effects:
Browse all side effects of Lipidil:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Electrocardiogram t wave abnormal treatments and more:
- Electrocardiogram t wave abnormal (2,092 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Electrocardiogram t wave abnormal:
- Electrocardiogram t wave abnormal in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Electrocardiogram t wave abnormal in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Electrocardiogram t wave abnormal in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Electrocardiogram t wave abnormal:
- Aspirin: 195 reports
- Clozaril: 109 reports
- Furosemide: 128 reports
- Lasix: 120 reports
- Lisinopril: 150 reports
- Prednisone: 121 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Electrocardiogram t wave abnormal:
- Electrocardiogram t wave abnormal (923 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Electrocardiogram t wave abnormal:
- Blood pressure increased: 157 reports
- Hbp: 157 reports
- High blood pressure: 160 reports
- Hypertension: 160 reports
- Hypertension aggravated: 163 reports
- Schizophrenia: 126 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Electrocardiogram t wave abnormal:
- Electrocardiogram t wave abnormal (533 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on fenofibrate (the active ingredients of Lipidil) and Lipidil (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Zyrtec and Apremilast drug interaction - a second ago
- Moxifloxacin and Brain Herniation - 2 seconds ago
- Aspirin and Subarachnoid Haemorrhage - 3 seconds ago
- Pemetrexed Disodium and Pantoprazole Sodium drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Indomethacin and Clostridium Difficile Colitis - 6 seconds ago
- Chestnut and Consciousness - Decreased - 7 seconds ago
- Xalkori and Haemorrhagic Stroke - 12 seconds ago
- Xyrem and Allergic Sinusitis - 16 seconds ago
- Furosemide and Joint Contracture - 16 seconds ago
- Oncovin and Nerve Injury - 17 seconds ago