Lipitor and Pain relief by acupuncture - from FDA reports
Pain relief by acupuncture is found among people who take Lipitor, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for 2 - 5 years, also take medication Aspirin, and have Coronary artery bypass. This review analyzes which people have Pain relief by acupuncture with Lipitor. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 185,636 people who have side effects when taking Lipitor from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 22, 2017
185,636 people reported to have side effects when taking Lipitor.
Among them, 8,378 people (4.51%) have Pain relief by acupuncture
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Lipitor when people have Pain relief by acupuncture *:
- < 1 month: 17.2 %
- 1 - 6 months: 19.43 %
- 6 - 12 months: 9.03 %
- 1 - 2 years: 10.15 %
- 2 - 5 years: 19.8 %
- 5 - 10 years: 17.82 %
- 10+ years: 6.56 %
Gender of people who have Pain relief by acupuncture when taking Lipitor *:
- female: 59.26 %
- male: 40.74 %
Age of people who have Pain relief by acupuncture when taking Lipitor *:
- 0-1: 0.03 %
- 2-9: 0.06 %
- 10-19: 0.22 %
- 20-29: 0.72 %
- 30-39: 3.68 %
- 40-49: 11.46 %
- 50-59: 25.13 %
- 60+: 58.68 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Coronary Artery Bypass (554 people, 6.61%)
- Osteoporosis (495 people, 5.91%)
- Diabetes (421 people, 5.03%)
- Depression (338 people, 4.03%)
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (303 people, 3.62%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Aspirin (1,580 people, 18.86%)
- Lasix (1,168 people, 13.94%)
- Zometa (1,136 people, 13.56%)
- Plavix (1,060 people, 12.65%)
- Lisinopril (944 people, 11.27%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety (2,626 people, 31.34%)
- Injury (1,849 people, 22.07%)
- Weakness (1,588 people, 18.95%)
- Fatigue (1,481 people, 17.68%)
- Pain In Extremity (1,433 people, 17.10%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Pain relief by acupuncture when taking Lipitor?
- Check symptoms - is pain relief by acupuncture caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsPain relief by acupuncture and drugs with ingredients of atorvastatin calcium.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMePain relief by acupuncture and Lipitor from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Lipitor has active ingredients of atorvastatin calcium. It is often used in high blood cholesterol. (latest outcomes from Lipitor 192,117 users)
Pain relief by acupuncture
Pain relief by acupuncture has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, pain, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, birth control (latest reports from 494,242 Pain relief by acupuncture patients).
Browse all side effects of Lipitora b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Pain relief by acupuncturePain relief by acupuncture
Could your condition cause Pain relief by acupuncturePain relief by acupuncture
What would happen?
Questions to the study
10 years ago I had two stents put in. Was initially put on statin and Plavix. Did not handle statin well so quit it and got more serious with diet. Hung in there with Plavix for 6 months but didn't it. Was told I could go off of it. No problems and lipids were reducing each year to near ...
User reviews to the study
I was on Eliquis for 6 months. I got a bladder infection after I completed my medication. I bled and so much pain. I was on Cipro and Bactrim. It helped but after 14 days came back. Went to Urologist. He has ordered a Cystoscopy. I am 66.
Fibromuscular Dysplasia of right kidney artery discovered accidentally by a cat scan with dye in it when integrative dr was looking for a renin producing tumour after my BP kept going high. No tumour found, but FMD was discovered. I have been on 80mg of Lipitor for 10yrs due to high cholesterol. ...
I started taking Lipitor 20 mg In July 2016.Took blood test Sept 2016.Bilirinin total was 1.4,retested March 207 still 1.4.The lab test indicates this is high. I found this out by requesting copies of my blood tests.my doctor did not mention this to me. I am concerned about the longer term ...