Lipitor and Platelet morphology abnormal - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Platelet morphology abnormal is reported only by a few people who take Lipitor.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Lipitor and have Platelet morphology abnormal. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 239,728 people who have side effects while taking Lipitor from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
239,728 people reported to have side effects when taking Lipitor.
Among them, 4 people (0.0%) have Platelet morphology abnormal.
What is Lipitor?
Lipitor has active ingredients of atorvastatin calcium. It is often used in high blood cholesterol. eHealthMe is studying from 247,286 Lipitor users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Platelet morphology abnormal?
Platelet morphology abnormal is found to be associated with 166 drugs and 76 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Lipitor and Platelet morphology abnormal reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Platelet morphology abnormal when taking Lipitor *:
- female: 75 %
- male: 25 %
Age of people who have Platelet morphology abnormal when taking Lipitor *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Common drugs people take besides Lipitor *:
- Sensipar: 3 people, 75.00%
- Prinivil: 3 people, 75.00%
- Levothroid: 3 people, 75.00%
- Imodium: 3 people, 75.00%
- Hectorol: 3 people, 75.00%
- Atenolol: 3 people, 75.00%
- Fosrenol: 2 people, 50.00%
- Norvasc: 1 person, 25.00%
- Nitro-Dur: 1 person, 25.00%
- Metoclopramide: 1 person, 25.00%
Common side effects people have besides Platelet morphology abnormal *:
- Malnutrition (condition that results from eating a diet in which certain nutrients are lacking): 3 people, 75.00%
- Anaemia Macrocytic (a macrocytic class of anaemia): 3 people, 75.00%
- Thrombocytopenia (decrease of platelets in blood): 3 people, 75.00%
- Primary Myelofibrosis (primary disorder of the bone marrow): 3 people, 75.00%
- Platelet Destruction Increased: 3 people, 75.00%
- Lymphopenia (an abnormally low level of lymphocytes in the blood): 3 people, 75.00%
- Pernicious Anaemia (anaemia due to lack of vitamin b12): 2 people, 50.00%
- Vitamin B12 Deficiency: 2 people, 50.00%
- Haemolysis (breaking open of red blood cells and the release of haemoglobin into the surrounding fluid): 2 people, 50.00%
- Haptoglobin Decreased: 1 person, 25.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Hyperphosphataemia (electrolyte disturbance in which there is an abnormally elevated level of phosphate in the blood): 2 people, 50.00%
- Renal Failure Chronic (long lasting kidney dysfunction): 1 person, 25.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Lipitor and have Platelet morphology abnormal?Check whether Platelet morphology abnormal is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Proti? D, Balti? S, Stupar N, Pavlov-Dolijanovi? S, Mugo?a S, Todorovi? Z, "A case of myositis with immunological background associated with statin use", Open Medicine, 2014 Oct .
- Goldie MP, "Atorvastatin: a new treatment for periodontal disease?", , 2012 Jan .
How severe was Platelet morphology abnormal and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of atorvastatin calcium:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Lipitor:
- Lipitor (247,286 reports)
Common Lipitor side effects:
Browse all side effects of Lipitor:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Platelet morphology abnormal treatments and more:
- Platelet morphology abnormal (172 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Platelet morphology abnormal:
- Platelet morphology abnormal in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Platelet morphology abnormal in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Platelet morphology abnormal in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
All the drugs that are associated with Platelet morphology abnormal:
- Platelet morphology abnormal (166 drugs)
All the conditions that are associated with Platelet morphology abnormal:
- Platelet morphology abnormal (76 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on atorvastatin calcium (the active ingredients of Lipitor) and Lipitor (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Hydrochlorothiazide and Velosulin drug interaction - a second ago
- Hydrochlorothiazide and Vasopressin drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Hydrochlorothiazide and Velphoro drug interaction - 7 seconds ago
- Lisinopril and Rickets - 18 seconds ago
- Vaccination Site Pain and johnson and johnson covid vaccine - 32 seconds ago
- Paroxetine and Nasal Congestion - 32 seconds ago
- Narcan and Pravastatin Sodium drug interaction - 37 seconds ago
- Horizant and Armour Thyroid drug interaction - 39 seconds ago
- Constipation and Cervical Myelopathy - 43 seconds ago
- Ventolin and Intestinal Obstruction - 44 seconds ago