Who have Tinnitus aggravated with Lisinopril and hydrochlorothiazide - from FDA reports
Tinnitus aggravated is found among people who take Lisinopril and hydrochlorothiazide, especially for people who are male, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for 2 - 5 years, also take medication Omeprazole, and have Hypersensitivity. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 6,156 people who have side effects when taking Lisinopril and hydrochlorothiazide from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
6,156 people reported to have side effects when taking Lisinopril and hydrochlorothiazide.
Among them, 28 people (0.45%) have Tinnitus aggravated
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Lisinopril and hydrochlorothiazide when people have Tinnitus aggravated *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 100 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Tinnitus aggravated when taking Lisinopril and hydrochlorothiazide *:
- female: 48 %
- male: 52 %
Age of people who have Tinnitus aggravated when taking Lisinopril and hydrochlorothiazide *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 9.52 %
- 40-49: 9.52 %
- 50-59: 23.81 %
- 60+: 57.14 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Indigestion: 6 people, 21.43%
- Sleep Disorder: 6 people, 21.43%
- Depression: 6 people, 21.43%
- Stress And Anxiety: 6 people, 21.43%
- Hypersensitivity: 6 people, 21.43%
- Plantar Fasciitis (painful inflammatory process of the plantar fascia): 3 people, 10.71%
- Osteopenia (a condition where bone mineral density is lower than normal): 3 people, 10.71%
- Hyperlipidaemia (presence of excess lipids in the blood): 3 people, 10.71%
- Papillary Thyroid Cancer: 2 people, 7.14%
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder (excessive, uncontrollable, unexplained and often irrational worry): 1 person, 3.57%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Cetirizine Hydrochloride: 6 people, 21.43%
- Lorazepam: 6 people, 21.43%
- Omeprazole: 6 people, 21.43%
- Xanax: 5 people, 17.86%
- Effexor: 4 people, 14.29%
- Simvastatin: 3 people, 10.71%
- Methylprednisolone: 3 people, 10.71%
- Prinzide: 3 people, 10.71%
- Lipitor: 3 people, 10.71%
- Lenvima: 3 people, 10.71%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety: 11 people, 39.29%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 10 people, 35.71%
- Drug Withdrawal Syndrome (interfere with normal social, occupational, or other functioning. are not due to another medical condition, drug use, or discontinuation): 8 people, 28.57%
- Paraesthesia (sensation of tingling, tickling, prickling, pricking, or burning of a person's skin with no apparent long-term physical effect): 8 people, 28.57%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 8 people, 28.57%
- Dizziness: 7 people, 25.00%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 7 people, 25.00%
- Weight Increased: 6 people, 21.43%
- Rapid Eye Movements Sleep Abnormal: 6 people, 21.43%
- Disturbance In Attention: 6 people, 21.43%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Tinnitus aggravated while taking Lisinopril and hydrochlorothiazide?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Tinnitus aggravated
- Subscribe to monitor Tinnitus aggravated in Lisinopril and hydrochlorothiazide
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Lisinopril and hydrochlorothiazide and have Tinnitus aggravated
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Lisinopril and hydrochlorothiazide
Lisinopril and hydrochlorothiazide has active ingredients of hydrochlorothiazide; lisinopril. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Lisinopril and hydrochlorothiazide 7,443 users)
Tinnitus aggravated (aggravated ringing in the ears) has been reported by people with depression, high blood pressure, pain, high blood cholesterol, rheumatoid arthritis (latest reports from 269 Tinnitus aggravated patients).
Drugs that are associated with Tinnitus aggravatedTinnitus aggravated (502 drugs)
Could your condition cause Tinnitus aggravatedTinnitus aggravated (255 conditions)
Lisinopril and hydrochlorothiazide side effects
- Lisinopril and hydrochlorothiazide side effects (6,156 reports)
Browse by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Lisinopril and hydrochlorothiazidea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Compare Lisinopril and hydrochlorothiazide to similar drugs:
- Lisinopril and hydrochlorothiazide vs Aspirin
- Lisinopril and hydrochlorothiazide vs Fenofibrate
- Lisinopril and hydrochlorothiazide vs Lipidil
- Lisinopril and hydrochlorothiazide vs Metoprolol tartrate
- Lisinopril and hydrochlorothiazide vs Mevacor
- Lisinopril and hydrochlorothiazide vs Vitamin d
- Lisinopril and hydrochlorothiazide vs Vytorin
What would happen?
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Recent general studies
- Will you have Cardiac Stress Test Abnormal with Tramadol Hydrochloride? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Vaginal Inflammation with Gag? - 2 seconds ago
- Dilantin and Peony drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Daptomycin and Magnesium drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Strabismus with Topamax? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Squint with Topamax? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Chf with Orencia? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Exotropia with Topamax? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Esotropia with Topamax? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Crossed Eyes with Topamax? - 4 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 55 year old man who takes Clonidine, L-methylfolate, Zyrtec, Xarelto, Prilosec, Dilaudid, Percocet, Metoprolol Tartrate, Simvastatin - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 55 year old man who takes Xarelto, L-methylfolate - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 66 year old woman who takes Humira, Candex, Plaquenil - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 35 year old man who takes Xolair - 7 hours ago
- Prediction of Requip, Tramadol for a 56 year old man - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 64 year old man who takes Plavix, Lipitor, Aspirin - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 64 year old man who takes Plavix, Lipitor, Folate - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 64 year old man who takes Plavix, Lipitor, Turmeric, Glucosamine, Folate - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 75 year old woman who takes Prolia, Exemestane - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 47 year old woman who takes Gabapentin - 9 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.