Lisinopril and Diarrhea - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Diarrhea is found among people who take Lisinopril, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Lisinopril and have Diarrhea. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 311,375 people who have side effects when taking Lisinopril from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
311,375 people reported to have side effects when taking Lisinopril.
Among them, 17,320 people (5.56%) have Diarrhea.
What is Lisinopril?
Lisinopril has active ingredients of lisinopril. It is often used in high blood pressure. eHealthMe is studying from 325,461 Lisinopril users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Diarrhea?
Diarrhea is found to be associated with 4,866 drugs and 5,551 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Lisinopril and Diarrhea reports submitted per year:
Time on Lisinopril when people have Diarrhea *:
Gender of people who have Diarrhea when taking Lisinopril*:
Age of people who have Diarrhea when taking Lisinopril *:
Common drugs people take besides Lisinopril *:
Common side effects people have besides Diarrhea *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Lisinopril and have Diarrhea?Check whether Diarrhea is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Dobrosavljevi? Vukojevi? D, Stojkovi? Filipovi? J, Sjerobabin M, Vukovi? J, Vesi? S, "Lisinopril-induced pemphigus foliaceus in a patient with diabetes mellitus and Kaposi-Juliusberg varicelliform eruption", Serbian Journal of Dermatology and Venerology, 2012 Dec .
How severe was Diarrhea and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of lisinopril:
- Diarrhea and drugs with ingredients of lisinopril (18,239 reports)
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Lisinopril:
- Lisinopril (325,461 reports)
Common Lisinopril side effects:
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 20,962 reports
- Diarrhea: 17,320 reports
- Drug ineffective: 16,717 reports
- Pain: 15,476 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 15,475 reports
- High blood pressure: 14,865 reports
- Dizziness: 14,554 reports
Browse all side effects of Lisinopril:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Diarrhea treatments and more:
- Diarrhea (635,813 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Diarrhea:
- Diarrhea in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Diarrhea in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Diarrhea in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Diarrhea:
- Prednisone: 31,577 reports
- Aspirin: 28,546 reports
- Humira: 27,396 reports
- Metformin: 25,237 reports
- Otezla: 24,088 reports
- Revlimid: 23,781 reports
- Methotrexate: 22,508 reports
- Omeprazole: 20,344 reports
- Lisinopril: 17,320 reports
- Amlodipine: 16,563 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Diarrhea:
- Diarrhea (4,866 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Diarrhea:
- Multiple myeloma: 27,552 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 27,466 reports
- High blood pressure: 26,538 reports
- Crohn's disease: 22,299 reports
- Multiple sclerosis: 22,186 reports
- Psoriasis: 20,189 reports
- Primary pulmonary hypertension: 17,289 reports
- Pain: 16,423 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Diarrhea:
- Diarrhea (5,551 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on lisinopril (the active ingredients of Lisinopril) and Lisinopril (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Dolutegravir and Serotonin Syndrome - 5 seconds ago
- Flexeril and Narcolepsy - 16 seconds ago
- Headache and drugs of ingredients of clonidine hydrochloride - 22 seconds ago
- Endothelial Dysfunction and drugs of ingredients of simvastatin - 32 seconds ago
- Photophobia in Sertraline, how severe and when it was recovered? - 38 seconds ago
- Synthroid and Hepatic Encephalopathy - 49 seconds ago
- Walking Disability and drugs of ingredients of cephalexin - a minute ago
- Exforge and Xarelto drug interaction - a minute ago
- Transplant Failure and drugs of ingredients of tacrolimus - a minute ago
- Lamivudine and Serotonin Syndrome - a minute ago