Lisinopril and Enlarged heart - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Enlarged heart is found among people who take Lisinopril, especially for people who are male, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for 2 - 5 years.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Lisinopril and have Enlarged heart. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 311,375 people who have side effects when taking Lisinopril from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
311,375 people reported to have side effects when taking Lisinopril.
Among them, 995 people (0.32%) have Enlarged heart.
What is Lisinopril?
Lisinopril has active ingredients of lisinopril. It is often used in high blood pressure. eHealthMe is studying from 325,558 Lisinopril users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Enlarged heart?
Enlarged heart is found to be associated with 2,387 drugs and 1,609 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Lisinopril and Enlarged heart reports submitted per year:
Time on Lisinopril when people have Enlarged heart *:
Gender of people who have Enlarged heart when taking Lisinopril*:
Age of people who have Enlarged heart when taking Lisinopril *:
Common drugs people take besides Lisinopril *:
Common side effects people have besides Enlarged heart *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Lisinopril and have Enlarged heart?Check whether Enlarged heart is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Dobrosavljevi? Vukojevi? D, Stojkovi? Filipovi? J, Sjerobabin M, Vukovi? J, Vesi? S, "Lisinopril-induced pemphigus foliaceus in a patient with diabetes mellitus and Kaposi-Juliusberg varicelliform eruption", Serbian Journal of Dermatology and Venerology, 2012 Dec .
How severe was Enlarged heart and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of lisinopril:
- Enlarged heart and drugs with ingredients of lisinopril (1,230 reports)
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Lisinopril:
- Lisinopril (325,558 reports)
Common Lisinopril side effects:
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 20,962 reports
- Diarrhea: 17,320 reports
- Drug ineffective: 16,717 reports
- Pain: 15,476 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 15,475 reports
- High blood pressure: 14,865 reports
- Dizziness: 14,554 reports
Browse all side effects of Lisinopril:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Enlarged heart treatments and more:
- Enlarged heart (18,848 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Enlarged heart:
- Enlarged heart in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Enlarged heart in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Enlarged heart in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Enlarged heart:
- Aspirin: 1,837 reports
- Furosemide: 1,687 reports
- Lasix: 1,608 reports
- Vioxx: 1,475 reports
- Prednisone: 1,444 reports
- Zometa: 1,418 reports
- Digoxin: 1,301 reports
- Lipitor: 1,019 reports
- Lisinopril: 995 reports
- Coumadin: 942 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Enlarged heart:
- Enlarged heart (2,387 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Enlarged heart:
- High blood pressure: 1,330 reports
- Depression: 1,105 reports
- Multiple myeloma: 728 reports
- Pain: 727 reports
- Diabetes: 722 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 706 reports
- Osteoporosis: 700 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Enlarged heart:
- Enlarged heart (1,609 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on lisinopril (the active ingredients of Lisinopril) and Lisinopril (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Headache and drugs of ingredients of cyclosporine - 7 seconds ago
- Prinivil and Lung Adenocarcinoma Stage Iii - 11 seconds ago
- Quasense vs. Ortho-Novum 1/35-28 - 17 seconds ago
- Tasigna and Spironolactone drug interaction - 18 seconds ago
- Cardizem and Zyloprim drug interaction - 25 seconds ago
- Exjade and Exelon drug interaction - 31 seconds ago
- Heparin and Organic Brain Syndrome - 33 seconds ago
- Meloxicam and Xeljanz Xr drug interaction - 35 seconds ago
- Phentermine and Intraocular Pressure Increased - 35 seconds ago
- Diflunisal and Xopenex drug interaction - 40 seconds ago