Lisinopril and Prostate infection - from FDA reports
Prostate infection is found among people who take Lisinopril, especially for people who are 60+ old also take medication Tricor, and have High blood cholesterol. This review analyzes which people have Prostate infection with Lisinopril. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 179,015 people who have side effects when taking Lisinopril from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jan, 03, 2018
179,015 people reported to have side effects when taking Lisinopril.
Among them, 31 people (0.02%) have Prostate infection
Number of reports submitted per year:
Age of people who have Prostate infection when taking Lisinopril *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 36.36 %
- 50-59: 18.18 %
- 60+: 45.45 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- High Blood Cholesterol (15 people, 48.39%)
- Quit Smoking (8 people, 25.81%)
- Fungal Infection (7 people, 22.58%)
- Prostatic Disorder (5 people, 16.13%)
- Cardiac Disorder (4 people, 12.90%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Tricor (13 people, 41.94%)
- Byetta (11 people, 35.48%)
- Depakote (10 people, 32.26%)
- Chantix (10 people, 32.26%)
- Actos (10 people, 32.26%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Urinary Tract Infection (13 people, 41.94%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (13 people, 41.94%)
- Headache (12 people, 38.71%)
- Diarrhea (12 people, 38.71%)
- Nausea And Vomiting (11 people, 35.48%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Prostate infection when taking Lisinopril?
- Check symptoms - is prostate infection caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a post - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsProstate infection and drugs with ingredients of lisinopril.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeProstate infection and Lisinopril from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Lisinopril has active ingredients of lisinopril. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Lisinopril 190,073 users)
Prostate infection has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood cholesterol, psoriasis, high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis (latest reports from 1,098 Prostate infection patients).
Browse all side effects of Lisinoprila b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Prostate infectionProstate infection
Could your condition cause Prostate infectionProstate infection
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Dobrosavljević Vukojević D, Stojković Filipović J, Sjerobabin M, Vuković J, Vesić S, "Lisinopril-induced pemphigus foliaceus in a patient with diabetes mellitus and Kaposi-Juliusberg varicelliform eruption", Serbian Journal of Dermatology and Venerology, 2012 Dec .
What would happen?
Questions to the study
My 14year old son is on lisinopril he had key hole surgery to have a stint fitted in his artery when he was 1year old and the stint popped out and was lyin in the main heart artery and was causing him high blood pressure he got another stint fitted last year and his cardiologist hoped it would ...
I've been taking Lisinopril 20 mg for about two months. The past month I did start getting the dry cough (which I expected), but now I feel like my voice has changed. I'm 42 and sing often. All of a sudden I can't hit the notes on songs I have sang forever. Just wondering if anyone else has ...
Just wondering if anyone that has had this, if it went away after stop taking the medicine and if so how soon. I have had distended stomach for a couple years with no idea why and have been on Lisinopril for about 8 years. I did notice puffy face right away but dismissed it and I still have a ...
I've been misdiagnosed with drug induced lupus, yet take none of the meds they have on the list. My blood tests were strong positive for dils but negtive for systemic lupus. Confused because I don't take meds that they have on the list and have all symptoms of lupus and or rheumatoid arthritis.
User posts to the study
Hi, I take lisinopril and doxepin an anti-depressant that also causes constipation. It sounds like stool softeners can badly interact with lisinopril. One thing that started helping was coconut oil blended in my coffee. One large TB in the morning. My cholesterol went down 60 points without ...
On it for 3 weeks now for high blood pressure. Iv had severe stomach pains that subsided after 2 days. Now if had a pounding heart and just a weird feeling in my chest like flutters and tightness. And tend to get a little light headed