Lithium carbonate and Drug screen false positive - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug screen false positive is found among people who take Lithium carbonate, especially for people who are male, 40-49 old.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Lithium carbonate and have Drug screen false positive. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 20,812 people who have side effects when taking Lithium carbonate from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
20,812 people reported to have side effects when taking Lithium carbonate.
Among them, 8 people (0.04%) have Drug screen false positive.
What is Lithium carbonate?
Lithium carbonate has active ingredients of lithium carbonate. It is often used in bipolar disorder. eHealthMe is studying from 23,786 Lithium carbonate users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Drug screen false positive?
Drug screen false positive is found to be associated with 730 drugs and 439 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Lithium carbonate and Drug screen false positive reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Drug screen false positive when taking Lithium carbonate *:
- female: 50 %
- male: 50 %
Age of people who have Drug screen false positive when taking Lithium carbonate *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 42.86 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 42.86 %
- 50-59: 14.29 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Lithium carbonate *:
- Lamictal: 3 people, 37.50%
- Lorazepam: 3 people, 37.50%
- Abilify: 2 people, 25.00%
- Seroquel: 2 people, 25.00%
- Baclofen: 1 person, 12.50%
- Bystolic: 1 person, 12.50%
- Campral: 1 person, 12.50%
- Chantix: 1 person, 12.50%
- Combivent: 1 person, 12.50%
- Neurontin: 1 person, 12.50%
Common side effects people have besides Drug screen false positive *:
- Movement - Uncoordinated: 2 people, 25.00%
- Memory Loss: 2 people, 25.00%
- Viral Infection: 1 person, 12.50%
- Injection Site Mass: 1 person, 12.50%
- Accident: 1 person, 12.50%
- Chest Pain: 1 person, 12.50%
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (a progressive disease that makes it hard to breathe): 1 person, 12.50%
- Deep Venous Thrombosis (blood clot in a major vein that usually develops in the legs and/or pelvis): 1 person, 12.50%
- Dizziness: 1 person, 12.50%
- Drug Ineffective: 1 person, 12.50%
Common conditions people have *:
- Stress And Anxiety: 3 people, 37.50%
- Depression: 3 people, 37.50%
- Alcoholism (problems with alcohol): 2 people, 25.00%
- Sleep Disorder: 1 person, 12.50%
- Quit Smoking: 1 person, 12.50%
- Pain In Extremity: 1 person, 12.50%
- Agitation (state of anxiety or nervous excitement): 1 person, 12.50%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Lithium carbonate and have Drug screen false positive?Check whether Drug screen false positive is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Drug screen false positive and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of lithium carbonate:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Lithium carbonate:
- Lithium carbonate (23,786 reports)
Common Lithium carbonate side effects:
- Tremor (trembling or shaking movements in one or more parts of your body): 1,472 reports
- Drug ineffective: 1,234 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 1,142 reports
- Depression: 1,078 reports
- Weight increased: 1,038 reports
- Stress and anxiety: 1,011 reports
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 989 reports
Browse all side effects of Lithium carbonate:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drug screen false positive treatments and more:
- Drug screen false positive (2,835 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Drug screen false positive:
- Drug screen false positive in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Drug screen false positive in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Drug screen false positive in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Drug screen false positive:
- Protonix: 176 reports
- Lyrica: 139 reports
- Zantac: 137 reports
- Seroquel: 134 reports
- Zoloft: 127 reports
- Lamictal: 107 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Drug screen false positive:
- Drug screen false positive (730 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Drug screen false positive:
- Depression: 245 reports
- Pain: 117 reports
- Stress and anxiety: 112 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Drug screen false positive:
- Drug screen false positive (439 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on lithium carbonate (the active ingredients of Lithium carbonate) and Lithium carbonate (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Enhertu and Hypokalemia - 3 seconds ago
- Claritin and Genitourinary Tract Infection - 4 seconds ago
- Percocet and Infusion Site Warmth - 7 seconds ago
- Proscar and Diabetic Ketoacidosis - 16 seconds ago
- Percocet and Tumor Marker Increased - 17 seconds ago
- Acne in Jardiance, how severe and when it was recovered? - 19 seconds ago
- Miconazole Nitrate and Oxybutynin drug interaction - 20 seconds ago
- Ocrevus and Pulmonary Mycosis - 24 seconds ago
- Neupogen and Bell'S Palsy - 31 seconds ago
- Envarsus Xr and Hypervolaemia - 38 seconds ago