Who have Rls with Locholest - from FDA reports
Rls is reported only by a few people who take Locholest. We study 173 people who have side effects while taking Locholest from FDA. Among them, 1 have Rls. Find out below who they are, when they have Rls and more.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
173 people reported to have side effects when taking Locholest.
Among them, 1 person (0.58%) has Rls
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Rls when taking Locholest *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Rls when taking Locholest *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- High Blood Cholesterol: 1 person, 100.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Vioxx: 1 person, 100.00%
- Urecholine: 1 person, 100.00%
- Prevacid: 1 person, 100.00%
- Pletal: 1 person, 100.00%
- Nexium: 1 person, 100.00%
- Neurontin: 1 person, 100.00%
- Mobic: 1 person, 100.00%
- Lopressor: 1 person, 100.00%
- Lipitor: 1 person, 100.00%
- Coumadin: 1 person, 100.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Wound: 1 person, 100.00%
- Urination - Excessive At Night: 1 person, 100.00%
- Aortic Valve Disease: 1 person, 100.00%
- Arrhythmias (irregular heartbeat): 1 person, 100.00%
- Bursitis (inflammation of a bursa, typically one in the knee, elbow, or shoulder): 1 person, 100.00%
- Cardiac Murmur (an heart sound in valve abnormality): 1 person, 100.00%
- Coronary Heart Disease (narrowing or blockage of the coronary arteries): 1 person, 100.00%
- Depression: 1 person, 100.00%
- Diabetic Neuropathy (neuropathic disorders that are associated with diabetes mellitus): 1 person, 100.00%
- Drug Ineffective: 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Rls while taking Locholest?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Locholest and have Rls
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Locholest has active ingredients of cholestyramine. (latest outcomes from Locholest 175 users)
Rls (restless legs syndrome) has been reported by people with restless leg syndrome, depression, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, pain (latest reports from 31,750 Rls patients).
Drugs that are associated with RlsRls (1,903 drugs)
Could your condition cause RlsRls (1,410 conditions)
Locholest side effects
- Locholest side effects (173 reports)
Browse by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Locholesta b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Recent general studies
- Will you have Leukonychia with Citrulline? - a second ago
- Girls aged 2-9 who have Uncontrollable Urination with Isovue-250 - 2 seconds ago
- Acidophilus and Kaki Persimmon drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Muscle Spasm with Cardizem La? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Muscle Spasms with Cardizem La? - 4 seconds ago
- Malarone and Ibu-Tab drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Nerve Root Injury Lumbar with Topamax? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Metabolic Acidosis with Metronidazole? - 7 seconds ago
- Girls aged 2-9 who have Blood Ketone Body Increased with Epivir - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have Blood Creatinine Increased with Ibu? - 8 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 83 year old woman who takes Tylenol, Morphine Sulfate, Robitussin - 2 hours ago
- Drug comparison of Effexor, Ventolin, Ritalin for a 32 year old woman - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 20 year old woman who takes Concerta - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 50 year old woman who takes Lipitor - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 50 year old woman who takes Spiriva Respimat, Prednisone - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old woman who takes Cymbalta, Lyrica - 10 hours ago
- A study for a 1 year old girl who takes Roxicodone - 10 hours ago
- A study for a 26 year old man who takes Ambien, Tagamet - 10 hours ago
- A study for a 22 year old woman who takes Vitamin B6 - 10 hours ago
- A study for a 24 year old woman who takes Vyvanse, Naltrexone Hydrochloride, Trileptal, Rozerem, Kyleena, Latuda, Lamictal - 11 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.