Who have Rls with Loestrin fe 1/20 - from FDA reports
There is no Rls reported by people who take Loestrin fe 1/20 yet. This review analyzes which people have Rls with Loestrin fe 1/20. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
No report is found.
Do you have Rls while taking Loestrin fe 1/20?
You are not alone:
Loestrin Fe 1/20
Loestrin fe 1/20 has active ingredients of ethinyl estradiol; norethindrone acetate. It is often used in birth control. (latest outcomes from Loestrin fe 1/20 391 users)
Rls (restless legs syndrome) has been reported by people with restless leg syndrome, depression, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, pain (latest reports from 30,911 Rls patients).
Drugs that are associated with RlsRls
Could your condition cause RlsRls
Loestrin fe 1/20 side effects
- Loestrin fe 1/20 side effects (235 reports)
Browse all side effects of Loestrin fe 1/20a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Icterus Index Increased with Twynsta? - a second ago
- Will you have Eyelid Ptosis with Hypothyroidism? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Ketonaemia Present with Enalapril Maleate? - 3 seconds ago
- Benadryl and Halobetasol Propionate drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Deformity Of Orbit with Montelukast Sodium? - 4 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 47 year old woman who takes Tysabri, Gabapentin - 15 minutes ago
- Prediction of Amlodipine, Dofetilide for a 81 year old man - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 47 year old woman who takes Depo-provera, Vitamin D3, Methocarbamol, Vitamin C, Buspar, Neurontin, Lexapro - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 76 year old man who takes Prednisone, Pravachol, Acyclovir, Zyrtec Allergy, Procardia Xl, Dapsone, Neoral - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 22 year old woman who takes Nuvaring - 7 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.