Who have Rls with Loperamide hydrochloride - from FDA reports
Rls is reported only by a few people who take Loperamide Hydrochloride. We study 3,911 people who have side effects while taking Loperamide hydrochloride from FDA. Among them, 4 have Rls. Find out below who they are, when they have Rls and more.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
3,911 people reported to have side effects when taking Loperamide hydrochloride.
Among them, 4 people (0.1%) have Rls
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Rls when taking Loperamide hydrochloride *:
- female: 75 %
- male: 25 %
Age of people who have Rls when taking Loperamide hydrochloride *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 50 %
- 50-59: 50 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Withdrawal Syndrome (a discontinuation syndrome is a set of symptoms occurred due to discontinuation of substance): 2 people, 50.00%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 2 people, 50.00%
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder: 2 people, 50.00%
- Ill-Defined Disorder: 1 person, 25.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Imodium: 2 people, 50.00%
- Lipitor: 2 people, 50.00%
- Zofran: 1 person, 25.00%
- Diazepam: 1 person, 25.00%
- Furosemide: 1 person, 25.00%
- Etidronate Disodium: 1 person, 25.00%
- Estrace: 1 person, 25.00%
- Dyazide: 1 person, 25.00%
- Cymbalta: 1 person, 25.00%
- Hydrocortisone: 1 person, 25.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Depression: 3 people, 75.00%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 3 people, 75.00%
- Heart Palpitations (feelings or sensations that your heart is pounding or racing): 3 people, 75.00%
- Tremor (trembling or shaking movements in one or more parts of your body): 3 people, 75.00%
- Pain: 3 people, 75.00%
- Dependence: 2 people, 50.00%
- Drowsiness: 2 people, 50.00%
- Dry Skin: 2 people, 50.00%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 2 people, 50.00%
- Joint Swelling: 2 people, 50.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Rls while taking Loperamide hydrochloride?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Loperamide hydrochloride and have Rls
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Loperamide hydrochloride has active ingredients of loperamide hydrochloride. It is often used in diarrhea. (latest outcomes from Loperamide hydrochloride 4,213 users)
Rls (restless legs syndrome) has been reported by people with restless leg syndrome, depression, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, pain (latest reports from 31,750 Rls patients).
Drugs that are associated with RlsRls (1,903 drugs)
Could your condition cause RlsRls (1,410 conditions)
Loperamide hydrochloride side effects
- Loperamide hydrochloride side effects (3,911 reports)
Browse by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Loperamide hydrochloridea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Recent general studies
- Will you have Xanthopsia with Lansoprazole? - now
- Xalatan and Chromium drug interaction - a second ago
- Will you have Yawning with Detrol La? - 3 seconds ago
- Ursodiol and Jambolao drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- What to expect when you take Lisinopril and have Cold Sore? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Bpd with Infection? - 5 seconds ago
- Zaleplon and Escitalopram drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia with Infection? - 5 seconds ago
- Capecitabine and Co-Codamol drug interactions for women aged 60+ - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Menstrual Cramp Relief with Tizanidine Hydrochloride? - 6 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 83 year old woman who takes Tylenol, Morphine Sulfate, Robitussin - 2 hours ago
- Drug comparison of Effexor, Ventolin, Ritalin for a 32 year old woman - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 20 year old woman who takes Concerta - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 50 year old woman who takes Lipitor - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 50 year old woman who takes Spiriva Respimat, Prednisone - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old woman who takes Cymbalta, Lyrica - 10 hours ago
- A study for a 1 year old girl who takes Roxicodone - 10 hours ago
- A study for a 26 year old man who takes Ambien, Tagamet - 10 hours ago
- A study for a 22 year old woman who takes Vitamin B6 - 10 hours ago
- A study for a 24 year old woman who takes Vyvanse, Naltrexone Hydrochloride, Trileptal, Rozerem, Kyleena, Latuda, Lamictal - 11 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.