Lopressor hct and Restless leg syndrome - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Restless leg syndrome is reported only by a few people who take Lopressor Hct.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Lopressor hct and have Restless leg syndrome. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 117 people who have side effects while taking Lopressor hct from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
117 people reported to have side effects when taking Lopressor hct.
Among them, 2 people (1.71%) have Restless leg syndrome.
What is Lopressor hct?
Lopressor hct has active ingredients of hydrochlorothiazide; metoprolol tartrate. It is often used in high blood pressure. eHealthMe is studying from 213 Lopressor hct users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Restless leg syndrome?
Restless leg syndrome (a powerful urge to move your legs) is found to be associated with 2,441 drugs and 1,816 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Lopressor hct and Restless leg syndrome reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Restless leg syndrome when taking Lopressor hct *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Restless leg syndrome when taking Lopressor hct *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 50 %
- 20-29: 50 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Lopressor hct *:
- Xyrem: 2 people, 100.00%
- Valtrex: 2 people, 100.00%
- Valacyclovir: 2 people, 100.00%
- Provigil: 2 people, 100.00%
- Nexium: 2 people, 100.00%
- Horizant: 2 people, 100.00%
- Buspirone Hcl: 2 people, 100.00%
Common side effects people have besides Restless leg syndrome *:
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 2 people, 100.00%
- Snoring: 1 person, 50.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Narcolepsy (brain's inability to regulate sleep-wake cycles normally): 2 people, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Lopressor hct and have Restless leg syndrome?Check whether Restless leg syndrome is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Restless leg syndrome and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of hydrochlorothiazide; metoprolol tartrate:
- Restless leg syndrome and drugs with ingredients of hydrochlorothiazide; metoprolol tartrate (9 reports)
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Lopressor hct:
- Lopressor hct (213 reports)
Restless leg syndrome treatments and more:
- Restless leg syndrome (45,004 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Restless leg syndrome:
- Restless leg syndrome in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Restless leg syndrome in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Restless leg syndrome in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Restless leg syndrome:
- Aspirin: 988 reports
- Gabapentin: 979 reports
- Fosamax: 892 reports
- Lyrica: 870 reports
- Clopra: 852 reports
- Metoclopramide: 850 reports
- Omeprazole: 848 reports
- Xyrem: 831 reports
- Requip: 829 reports
- Cymbalta: 782 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Restless leg syndrome:
- Restless leg syndrome (2,441 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Restless leg syndrome:
- Depression: 1,613 reports
- Multiple sclerosis: 1,068 reports
- Pain: 978 reports
- Osteoporosis: 948 reports
- High blood pressure: 779 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Restless leg syndrome:
- Restless leg syndrome (1,816 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on hydrochlorothiazide; metoprolol tartrate (the active ingredients of Lopressor hct) and Lopressor hct (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- How effective is Clonidine for Primary Insomnia? - 6 seconds ago
- Dilantin-125 and High Blood Pressure - 8 seconds ago
- Prednisolone and Major Depression - 9 seconds ago
- Actiq and Tumor Haemorrhage - 17 seconds ago
- Cardizem and Pulmonary Arterial Pressure Abnormal - 19 seconds ago
- Fentanyl Citrate and Erythrocin drug interaction - 21 seconds ago
- Abdominal Pain Aggravated in Abilify Mycite Kit, how severe and when it was recovered? - 22 seconds ago
- Ibandronate Sodium and Urination - Excessive At Night - 25 seconds ago
- Enuresis Aggravated and Insomnia - 25 seconds ago
- How effective is Bicalutamide for Prostate Cancer Stage Iv? - 30 seconds ago