Lopurin and Renal failure acute - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Renal failure acute is found among people who take Lopurin, especially for people who are male, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Lopurin and have Renal failure acute. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 164,084 people who have side effects when taking Lopurin from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
164,084 people reported to have side effects when taking Lopurin.
Among them, 3,241 people (1.98%) have Renal failure acute.
What is Lopurin?
Lopurin has active ingredients of allopurinol. It is often used in gout. eHealthMe is studying from 166,562 Lopurin users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Renal failure acute?
Renal failure acute (rapid kidney dysfunction) is found to be associated with 3,100 drugs and 3,084 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Lopurin and Renal failure acute reports submitted per year:
Time on Lopurin when people have Renal failure acute *:
Gender of people who have Renal failure acute when taking Lopurin*:
Age of people who have Renal failure acute when taking Lopurin *:
Common drugs people take besides Lopurin *:
Common side effects people have besides Renal failure acute *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Lopurin and have Renal failure acute?Check whether Renal failure acute is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Alokaily FA, Alghamdi M, Almalki AS, Alhussaini H, "Aspirin induced leukocytoclastic vasculitis, lower gastrointestinal hemorrhage and acute renal failure (mimicking systemic vasculitis)", Saudi medical journal, 2013 Apr .
How severe was Renal failure acute and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of allopurinol:
- Renal failure acute and drugs with ingredients of allopurinol (3,312 reports)
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Lopurin:
- Lopurin (166,562 reports)
Common Lopurin side effects:
- Diarrhea: 9,704 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 9,573 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 9,370 reports
- Weakness: 8,160 reports
- Fever: 8,051 reports
- Pneumonia: 7,437 reports
- Thrombocytopenia (decrease of platelets in blood): 7,369 reports
Browse all side effects of Lopurin:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Renal failure acute treatments and more:
- Renal failure acute (73,864 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Renal failure acute:
- Renal failure acute in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Renal failure acute in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Renal failure acute in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Renal failure acute:
- Metformin: 5,929 reports
- Aspirin: 5,823 reports
- Lasix: 5,489 reports
- Furosemide: 5,462 reports
- Lisinopril: 4,178 reports
- Simvastatin: 3,559 reports
- Omeprazole: 3,429 reports
- Prednisone: 3,314 reports
- Allopurinol: 3,241 reports
- Lopurin: 3,241 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Renal failure acute:
- Renal failure acute (3,100 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Renal failure acute:
- High blood pressure: 6,913 reports
- Type 2 diabetes: 3,046 reports
- Diabetes: 2,594 reports
- Pain: 2,373 reports
- Atrial fibrillation/flutter: 2,264 reports
- Multiple myeloma: 1,881 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Renal failure acute:
- Renal failure acute (3,084 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on allopurinol (the active ingredients of Lopurin) and Lopurin (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Mirtazapine and Dexilant drug interaction - 10 seconds ago
- Nicoderm Cq and Pneumonia - 11 seconds ago
- Pamidronate Disodium and Mucinex drug interaction - 15 seconds ago
- Benadryl and Aubagio drug interaction - 21 seconds ago
- Enlarged Prostate and Pneumonia Bacterial - 28 seconds ago
- Enlarged Prostate and Pleurisy - 29 seconds ago
- Enlarged Prostate and Pneumobilia - 33 seconds ago
- Mometasone Furoate and Urine Analysis Abnormal - 37 seconds ago
- Teveten and Questran drug interaction - 42 seconds ago
- Mometasone Furoate and Urine Abnormality - 44 seconds ago