Lorabid and Myitis - from FDA reports
Myitis is reported only by a few people who take Lorabid. We study 308 people who have side effects while taking Lorabid from FDA. Among them, 2 have Myitis. Find out below who they are, when they have Myitis and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 23, 2017
308 people reported to have side effects when taking Lorabid.
Among them, 2 people (0.65%) have Myitis
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Myitis when taking Lorabid *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Myitis when taking Lorabid *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Synthroid (2 people, 100.00%)
- Lipitor (2 people, 100.00%)
- Prempro (1 person, 50.00%)
- Hydrochlorothiazide (1 person, 50.00%)
- Glucophage (1 person, 50.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Weakness (1 person, 50.00%)
- Muscle Aches (1 person, 50.00%)
- Itching (1 person, 50.00%)
- Hypertension Aggravated (1 person, 50.00%)
- Fainting (1 person, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Myitis when taking Lorabid?
- Check symptoms - is myitis caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsMyitis and drugs with ingredients of loracarbef.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeMyitis and Lorabid from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Lorabid has active ingredients of loracarbef. (latest outcomes from Lorabid 309 users)
Myitis (a rare disease in which the muscle fibres and skin are inflamed and damaged, resulting in muscle weakness) has been reported by people with high blood cholesterol, high blood pressure, hyperlipidaemia, osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis (latest reports from 7,081 Myitis patients).
Browse all side effects of Lorabida b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with MyitisMyitis
Could your condition cause MyitisMyitis
What would happen?
User reviews to the study
I am interested in anyone's stories regarding taking Betaseron and developing medicine induced myositis. In my case I had been taking Betaseron for 10 years and developed myositis in my left tricep. The initial diagnosis, cellulitis, was incorrect. The infection was within the muscle and was ...
I have been on topamax on & off since about 2004, more on than off! I was recently diagnosed with Myositis, I could barely walk by the time we found a Dr who could figure it out! The biopsy shows it is drug induced most likely steriods. My problem with that is I have not been on any extreme ...
hi I have been on 60mg of lansoprazol for two years in the last year my mussels have swelled and very painful arms legs back now in the last few weeks swelling in my face in front of my ears chin even the top of my head and even the bottom of my feet I have had loads of blood tests with negative ...