Loratadine and Face injury - from FDA reports
Face injury is found among people who take Loratadine, especially for people who are female, 30-39 old also take medication Mucinex, and have Hypersensitivity. This review analyzes which people have Face injury with Loratadine. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 20,091 people who have side effects when taking Loratadine from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 27, 2017
20,091 people reported to have side effects when taking Loratadine.
Among them, 8 people (0.04%) have Face injury
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Face injury when taking Loratadine *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Face injury when taking Loratadine *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 42.86 %
- 40-49: 14.29 %
- 50-59: 28.57 %
- 60+: 14.29 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Hypersensitivity (4 people, 50.00%)
- Sleep Disorder (3 people, 37.50%)
- Sinusitis (3 people, 37.50%)
- Herpes Simplex (3 people, 37.50%)
- Fibromyalgia (3 people, 37.50%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Mucinex (4 people, 50.00%)
- Valtrex (3 people, 37.50%)
- Heparin (3 people, 37.50%)
- Emla (3 people, 37.50%)
- Effexor Xr (3 people, 37.50%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Fall (6 people, 75.00%)
- Stress And Anxiety (5 people, 62.50%)
- Nausea (5 people, 62.50%)
- Head Injury (5 people, 62.50%)
- Loss Of Consciousness (4 people, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Face injury when taking Loratadine?
- Check symptoms - is face injury caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsFace injury and drugs with ingredients of loratadine.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeFace injury and Loratadine from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Loratadine has active ingredients of loratadine. It is often used in allergies. (latest outcomes from Loratadine 21,962 users)
Face injury has been reported by people with osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, depression (latest reports from 2,458 Face injury patients).
Browse all side effects of Loratadinea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Face injuryFace injury
Could your condition cause Face injuryFace injury
What would happen?
Questions to the study
I've had PBC for 24 years, but am experiencing itching for the first time. Loratadine10 mg seems to help for about 12 hours, although it says to take only 1x/day. Does anyone have a similar experience or advice? Thanks!