Who have Pericarditis with Loratadine - from FDA reports
Pericarditis is found among people who take Loratadine, especially for people who are male, 40-49 old also take medication Ramipril, and have Relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 24,937 people who have side effects when taking Loratadine from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
24,937 people reported to have side effects when taking Loratadine.
Among them, 16 people (0.06%) have Pericarditis
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Pericarditis when taking Loratadine *:
- female: 50 %
- male: 50 %
Age of people who have Pericarditis when taking Loratadine *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 12.5 %
- 30-39: 18.75 %
- 40-49: 43.75 %
- 50-59: 18.75 %
- 60+: 6.25 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis (reoccurrence of an inflammatory disease in which the insulating covers of nerve cells in the brain and spinal cord are damaged): 3 people, 18.75%
- Multiple Myeloma (cancer of the plasma cells): 2 people, 12.50%
- Type 2 Diabetes: 1 person, 6.25%
- Preventive Health Care: 1 person, 6.25%
- Multiple Sclerosis (a nervous system disease that affects your brain and spinal cord. it damages the myelin sheath): 1 person, 6.25%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Aspirin: 6 people, 37.50%
- Mirtazapine: 6 people, 37.50%
- Omeprazole: 6 people, 37.50%
- Sertraline: 6 people, 37.50%
- Ramipril: 6 people, 37.50%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Chest Pain: 4 people, 25.00%
- Atrial Fibrillation/flutter (atrial fibrillation and flutter are abnormal heart rhythms in which the atria, or upper chambers of the heart, are out of sync with the ventricles): 3 people, 18.75%
- Back Pain: 3 people, 18.75%
- Hypotension (abnormally low blood pressure): 3 people, 18.75%
- Herpes Zoster: 3 people, 18.75%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Pericarditis while taking Loratadine?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Pericarditis
- Subscribe to monitor Pericarditis in Loratadine
You are not alone:
Loratadine has active ingredients of loratadine. It is often used in allergies. (latest outcomes from Loratadine 26,809 users)
Pericarditis (inflammation of the pericardium) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, crohn's disease, high blood pressure, pain (latest reports from 6,413 Pericarditis patients).
Drugs that are associated with PericarditisPericarditis (1,131 drugs)
Could your condition cause PericarditisPericarditis (786 conditions)
Loratadine side effects
- Loratadine side effects (24,947 reports)
Browse all side effects of Loratadinea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Rectal Haemorrhage with Valtrex? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Muscle Atrophy with Maxair? - 8 seconds ago
- Will you have Wasting with Maxair? - 8 seconds ago
- Will you have Muscle Wasting with Maxair? - 8 seconds ago
- Will you have Atrophy Of The Muscles with Maxair? - 8 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 47 year old woman who takes Depo-provera, Vitamin D3, Methocarbamol, Vitamin C, Buspar, Neurontin, Lexapro - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 76 year old man who takes Prednisone, Pravachol, Acyclovir, Zyrtec Allergy, Procardia Xl, Dapsone, Neoral - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 22 year old woman who takes Nuvaring - 4 hours ago
- Drug comparison of Sertraline, Zoloft for a 41 year old woman - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 22 year old woman who takes Prednisone - 8 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.