Loraz and Blood stem cell transplant failure - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Blood stem cell transplant failure is reported only by a few people who take Loraz.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Loraz and have Blood stem cell transplant failure. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 141,258 people who have side effects while taking Loraz from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
141,258 people reported to have side effects when taking Loraz.
Among them, 4 people (0.0%) have Blood stem cell transplant failure.
What is Loraz?
Loraz has active ingredients of lorazepam. It is often used in stress and anxiety. eHealthMe is studying from 145,088 Loraz users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Blood stem cell transplant failure?
Blood stem cell transplant failure is found to be associated with 108 drugs and 41 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Loraz and Blood stem cell transplant failure reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Blood stem cell transplant failure when taking Loraz *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Blood stem cell transplant failure when taking Loraz *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 33.33 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 66.67 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Loraz *:
- Acyclovir: 3 people, 75.00%
- Busulfan: 3 people, 75.00%
- Mesna: 2 people, 50.00%
- Amikacin Sulfate: 2 people, 50.00%
- Amphotericin B: 2 people, 50.00%
- Cefotaxime: 2 people, 50.00%
- Cyclophosphamide: 2 people, 50.00%
- Diclofenac Sodium: 2 people, 50.00%
- Fluconazole: 2 people, 50.00%
- Lamivudine: 2 people, 50.00%
Common side effects people have besides Blood stem cell transplant failure *:
- Weight Increased: 2 people, 50.00%
- Multi-Organ Failure (multisystem organ failure): 2 people, 50.00%
- Acute Kidney Failure: 2 people, 50.00%
- Ards (Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome) (sudden failure of the respiratory (breathing) system): 2 people, 50.00%
- Capillary Leak Syndrome (capillary leaks plasma): 2 people, 50.00%
- Cardiac Arrest: 2 people, 50.00%
- Ecchymosis (a discoloration of the skin resulting from bleeding underneath): 2 people, 50.00%
- Generalised Oedema (swelling all over the body): 2 people, 50.00%
- Haemorrhagic Diathesis (bleeding tendency): 2 people, 50.00%
- Venoocclusive Liver Disease (small veins in the liver are obstructed): 2 people, 50.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Agranulocytosis (a deficiency of granulocytes in the blood, causing increased vulnerability to infection): 2 people, 50.00%
- Multiple Myeloma (cancer of the plasma cells): 1 person, 25.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Loraz and have Blood stem cell transplant failure?Check whether Blood stem cell transplant failure is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Blood stem cell transplant failure and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of lorazepam:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Loraz:
- Loraz (145,088 reports)
Common Loraz side effects:
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 10,550 reports
- Drug ineffective: 8,056 reports
- Stress and anxiety: 7,587 reports
- Diarrhea: 7,460 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 6,947 reports
- Pain: 6,807 reports
- Weakness: 6,628 reports
Browse all side effects of Loraz:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Blood stem cell transplant failure treatments and more:
- Blood stem cell transplant failure (213 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Blood stem cell transplant failure:
- Blood stem cell transplant failure in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Blood stem cell transplant failure in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Blood stem cell transplant failure in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
All the drugs that are associated with Blood stem cell transplant failure:
- Blood stem cell transplant failure (108 drugs)
All the conditions that are associated with Blood stem cell transplant failure:
- Blood stem cell transplant failure (41 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on lorazepam (the active ingredients of Loraz) and Loraz (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Metoprolol Succinate and Pain In Limb - now
- Baycol and Facial Bones Fracture - 2 seconds ago
- Macrobid and Female Genital Tract Fistula - 3 seconds ago
- Remicade and Anal Fissure - 6 seconds ago
- Dulcolax and Gaviscon drug interaction - 8 seconds ago
- Onglyza and Pneumonia Aggravated - 12 seconds ago
- Neupogen and Diclofenac drug interaction - 14 seconds ago
- Fingolimod and Paracetamol drug interaction - 18 seconds ago
- Cipro and Tooth Loss - 25 seconds ago
- Baycol and Face Oedema - 28 seconds ago