Loraz and Pneumonia necrotising - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
We study 153,224 people who have side effects when taking Loraz. Pneumonia necrotising is found, especially among people who are male, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take Ondansetron and have Renal cell carcinoma.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Loraz and have Pneumonia necrotising. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You may use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 700+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
153,224 people reported to have side effects when taking Loraz.
Among them, 20 people (0.01%) have Pneumonia necrotising.
What is Loraz?
Loraz has active ingredients of lorazepam. It is used in stress and anxiety. Currently, eHealthMe is studying from 157,150 Loraz users.
What is Pneumonia necrotising?
Pneumonia necrotising (necrotizing pneumonia is a life-threatening condition in which a person breathes material into his or her lungs) is found to be associated with 299 drugs and 140 conditions by eHealthMe. Currently, we are studying 660 people who have Pneumonia necrotising.
Number of Loraz and Pneumonia necrotising reports submitted per year:
Time on Loraz when people have Pneumonia necrotising *:
- < 1 month: 100 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Pneumonia necrotising when taking Loraz *:
- female: 30 %
- male: 70 %
Age of people who have Pneumonia necrotising when taking Loraz *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 25 %
- 60+: 75 %
Common drugs people take besides Loraz *:
- Ondansetron: 13 people, 65.00%
- Morphine: 9 people, 45.00%
- Paracetamol: 6 people, 30.00%
- Lenvatinib: 6 people, 30.00%
- Zinc Sulfate: 5 people, 25.00%
- Imodium: 5 people, 25.00%
- Vancomycin: 5 people, 25.00%
- Benadryl: 5 people, 25.00%
- Prednisone: 5 people, 25.00%
- Docetaxel: 5 people, 25.00%
Common side effects people have besides Pneumonia necrotising *:
- Fever: 8 people, 40.00%
- Lung Infection: 5 people, 25.00%
- Diarrhea: 5 people, 25.00%
- Breathing Difficulty: 4 people, 20.00%
- Sepsis (a severe blood infection that can lead to organ failure and death): 3 people, 15.00%
- General Physical Health Deterioration (weak health status): 3 people, 15.00%
- Neck Pain: 2 people, 10.00%
- Nausea And Vomiting: 2 people, 10.00%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 2 people, 10.00%
- Musculoskeletal Chest Pain (pain in chest muscle or nerve or bones): 2 people, 10.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Acute Myeloid Leukaemia (acute cancer in which the bone marrow makes abnormal myeloblasts): 6 people, 30.00%
- Anaemia (lack of blood): 6 people, 30.00%
- Neck Pain: 6 people, 30.00%
- Joint Pain: 6 people, 30.00%
- Renal Cell Carcinoma (a kidney cancer): 6 people, 30.00%
- Hypokalemia (low potassium): 5 people, 25.00%
- Back Pain: 5 people, 25.00%
- Constipation: 5 people, 25.00%
- Diarrhea: 5 people, 25.00%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 5 people, 25.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Loraz and have Pneumonia necrotising?Check whether Pneumonia necrotising is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Loraz side effects by duration, gender and age:
- Loraz side effects (157,150 reports)
Pneumonia necrotising treatments and more:
- Pneumonia necrotising (660 reports)
All the drugs that are associated with Pneumonia necrotising:
- Pneumonia necrotising (299 drugs)
All the conditions that are associated with Pneumonia necrotising:
- Pneumonia necrotising (140 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on lorazepam (the active ingredients of Loraz) and Loraz (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 700+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Coreg and Cisatracurium Besylate drug interaction - 11 seconds ago
- Pindolol and Synthroid drug interaction - 13 seconds ago
- Methotrexate and Firdapse drug interaction - 14 seconds ago
- Dupixent and Provera drug interaction - 18 seconds ago
- Metformin Hydrochloride and Bipolar Disorder - 19 seconds ago
- Metformin Hydrochloride and Bi-Polar - 19 seconds ago
- Butalbital And Acetaminophen and Pain Exacerbated - 24 seconds ago
- Doxylamine Succinate and Morphine drug interaction - 35 seconds ago
- Prempro and Injection Site Pruritus - 35 seconds ago
- Rinvoq and Enalapril Maleate drug interaction - 41 seconds ago