Lorazepam and Pain - from FDA reports
Pain is found among people who take Lorazepam, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Zometa, and have Depression. This review analyzes which people have Pain with Lorazepam. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 73,867 people who have side effects when taking Lorazepam from FDA, and is updated regularly.
73,867 people reported to have side effects when taking Lorazepam.
Among them, 3,851 people (5.21%) have Pain
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Lorazepam when people have Pain *:
- < 1 month: 35.29 %
- 1 - 6 months: 20.59 %
- 6 - 12 months: 1.96 %
- 1 - 2 years: 16.67 %
- 2 - 5 years: 16.67 %
- 5 - 10 years: 4.9 %
- 10+ years: 3.92 %
Gender of people who have Pain when taking Lorazepam *:
- female: 70.39 %
- male: 29.61 %
Age of people who have Pain when taking Lorazepam *:
- 0-1: 0.19 %
- 2-9: 0.42 %
- 10-19: 1.35 %
- 20-29: 3.68 %
- 30-39: 9.9 %
- 40-49: 19.83 %
- 50-59: 24.29 %
- 60+: 40.34 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Depression: 388 people, 10.08%
- High Blood Pressure: 260 people, 6.75%
- Multiple Myeloma (cancer of the plasma cells): 254 people, 6.60%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 190 people, 4.93%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 189 people, 4.91%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zometa: 868 people, 22.54%
- Ambien: 554 people, 14.39%
- Aredia: 552 people, 14.33%
- Oxycontin: 515 people, 13.37%
- Neurontin: 481 people, 12.49%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 1,000 people, 25.97%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 975 people, 25.32%
- Back Pain: 858 people, 22.28%
- Weakness: 815 people, 21.16%
- Joint Pain: 808 people, 20.98%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
You could also:
- Personalize and monitor this study
- Volunteer or get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
Lorazepam has active ingredients of lorazepam. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Lorazepam 77,251 users)
Pain has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, pain, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, birth control (latest reports from 494,255 Pain patients).
Drugs that are associated with PainPain (3,642 drugs)
Could your condition cause PainPain (4,811 conditions)
Lorazepam side effects
- Lorazepam side effects (73,915 reports)
Browse all side effects of Lorazepama b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Lorazepam and have Pain
- Support group for people who have Pain
- Support group for people who take Lorazepam
You may be interested in these posts
- I have had the hiccups for four days, I have only been taking Prozac for six weeks. My muscle twitches in my legs seem to have increased as well. Anyone else had this effect?
- Hello my name is Andrea and I'm new to the group just was put on pyridostigmine while taking lorazepam.
- Hello. Did anyone have their sense if taste return ?
- HI..I PRAY EVERYDAY I COULD SOME RELIEF FROM MY BOTH FEET R ON FIRE (EXTREME BURNING).. I ALSO TAKE LORAZEPAM & WACT TO READ THE DRUG SIDE EFFECTS...GAVE EXTREME BURNING FEET & ALSO I HAVE BURNING WHEN I URINATION (PEEING) PLZ KEEP IN TOUCH..THOMAS
- New to this diagnosis. Looking to learn more.
- Will you have Uncomfortable Fullness After Meals with Clopidogrel?
- Oseltamivir Phosphate and Melatonin drug interaction
- Will you have Pregnancy with Diltiazem Hydrochloride?
- Will you have Tachycardia Foetal with Psoriasis?
- Will you have Rectal Haemorrhage with Chlorzoxazone?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Clopidogrel and have Uncomfortable Fullness After Meals?
- Support group for people who take Oseltamivir Phosphate and Melatonin
- Support group for people who take Diltiazem Hydrochloride and have Pregnancy?
- Support group for people who have Psoriasis and Tachycardia Foetal?
- Support group for people who take Chlorzoxazone and have Rectal Haemorrhage?
- Sounds like what happened to me. Don’t know what it is but I suggest you have your B12 levels...
- I have ZZ genes also. I was dx in 2010. I haven't lost any more lung function since being dx. I am...
- Hi. I am a kidney doc with patients who sound like you. I have had some success in getting one...
- Hi, I’m newly diagnosed as well. I ended up getting pericarditis and have been talking mitigate and...
- Hello is there anyone out there that take these two medications?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.