Lorazepam and Pain - from FDA reports
Pain is found among people who take Lorazepam, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Zometa, and have Depression. This review analyzes which people have Pain with Lorazepam. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 73,867 people who have side effects when taking Lorazepam from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jan, 02, 2018
73,867 people reported to have side effects when taking Lorazepam.
Among them, 3,851 people (5.21%) have Pain
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Lorazepam when people have Pain *:
- < 1 month: 34.34 %
- 1 - 6 months: 20.2 %
- 6 - 12 months: 2.02 %
- 1 - 2 years: 16.16 %
- 2 - 5 years: 17.17 %
- 5 - 10 years: 6.06 %
- 10+ years: 4.04 %
Gender of people who have Pain when taking Lorazepam *:
- female: 70.39 %
- male: 29.61 %
Age of people who have Pain when taking Lorazepam *:
- 0-1: 0.19 %
- 2-9: 0.42 %
- 10-19: 1.35 %
- 20-29: 3.68 %
- 30-39: 9.9 %
- 40-49: 19.83 %
- 50-59: 24.29 %
- 60+: 40.34 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Depression (388 people, 10.08%)
- High Blood Pressure (260 people, 6.75%)
- Multiple Myeloma (254 people, 6.60%)
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (190 people, 4.93%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (189 people, 4.91%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zometa (868 people, 22.54%)
- Ambien (554 people, 14.39%)
- Aredia (552 people, 14.33%)
- Oxycontin (515 people, 13.37%)
- Neurontin (481 people, 12.49%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Nausea (1,000 people, 25.97%)
- Fatigue (975 people, 25.32%)
- Back Pain (858 people, 22.28%)
- Weakness (815 people, 21.16%)
- Joint Pain (808 people, 20.98%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Pain when taking Lorazepam?
- Check symptoms - is pain caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a post - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsPain and drugs with ingredients of lorazepam.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMePain and Lorazepam from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Lorazepam has active ingredients of lorazepam. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Lorazepam 77,250 users)
Pain has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, pain, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, birth control (latest reports from 494,245 Pain patients).
Browse all side effects of Lorazepama b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with PainPain
Could your condition cause PainPain
What would happen?
Questions to the study
Hi I am going through a rough time and hoping to get some advice.. I've been on pain meds 12 years by same doctor, after 6 back surgerys My doctor put me on Suboxin because he feels may help with the pain, and the fact I've been on pain meds to long.. well I've been on the Suboxin 2 weeks and ...
My eyes weep all day. My eyes sensitive to tv only at night. Eyes dry out at night. Crust on lashes and eyelids in morning. Though it was alergies had eye trouble since june. Take lorazepam before going to bed
User posts to the study
I have used zolpiderm for many years but eventually stopped taking this medicine for an extended period. My sleep problems became significantly worse but a number of serious health issues became significantly better - including severe intermittent back pain in two places where I had suffered ...