Lorazepam and Rhythm idioventricular - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Rhythm idioventricular is found among people who take Lorazepam, especially for people who are male, 60+ old.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Lorazepam and have Rhythm idioventricular. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 141,245 people who have side effects when taking Lorazepam from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
141,245 people reported to have side effects when taking Lorazepam.
Among them, 9 people (0.01%) have Rhythm idioventricular.
What is Lorazepam?
Lorazepam has active ingredients of lorazepam. It is often used in stress and anxiety. eHealthMe is studying from 145,016 Lorazepam users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Rhythm idioventricular?
Rhythm idioventricular (a abnormal heart rate) is found to be associated with 233 drugs and 81 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Lorazepam and Rhythm idioventricular reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Rhythm idioventricular when taking Lorazepam *:
- female: 44.44 %
- male: 55.56 %
Age of people who have Rhythm idioventricular when taking Lorazepam *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 33.33 %
- 60+: 66.67 %
Common drugs people take besides Lorazepam *:
- Zolpidem Tartrate: 4 people, 44.44%
- Gabapentin: 4 people, 44.44%
- Mirtazapine: 3 people, 33.33%
- Vicodin: 2 people, 22.22%
- Verapamil Hcl: 2 people, 22.22%
- Fexofenadine Hydrochloride: 2 people, 22.22%
- Bactrim: 2 people, 22.22%
- Acyclovir: 2 people, 22.22%
- Venlafaxine Hydrochloride: 1 person, 11.11%
- Sevoflurane: 1 person, 11.11%
Common side effects people have besides Rhythm idioventricular *:
- Blood Creatinine Increased: 4 people, 44.44%
- Electrocardiogram Qrs Complex Prolonged: 3 people, 33.33%
- Myocardial Ischaemia (the blood flow through one or more of the blood vessels that lead to heart (coronary arteries) is decreased): 3 people, 33.33%
- Cardiogenic Shock (inadequate circulation of blood): 3 people, 33.33%
- Electrocardiogram Qt Corrected Interval Prolonged: 3 people, 33.33%
- Cardiac Failure Congestive: 3 people, 33.33%
- Enlarged Heart: 3 people, 33.33%
- Haematocrit Decreased: 3 people, 33.33%
- Cardiac Arrest: 3 people, 33.33%
- Bundle Branch Block Right (absence of transmission of electric impulses from the atrioventricular (av) bundle of his to the right ventricle): 3 people, 33.33%
Common conditions people have *:
- High Blood Pressure: 3 people, 33.33%
- Ill-Defined Disorder: 2 people, 22.22%
- Overdose: 1 person, 11.11%
- General Anaesthesia: 1 person, 11.11%
- Amyloidosis (a tumour within which amyloid is produced): 1 person, 11.11%
- Age-Related Macular Degeneration: 1 person, 11.11%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Lorazepam and have Rhythm idioventricular?Check whether Rhythm idioventricular is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Rhythm idioventricular and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of lorazepam:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Lorazepam:
- Lorazepam (145,016 reports)
Common Lorazepam side effects:
Browse all side effects of Lorazepam:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Rhythm idioventricular treatments and more:
- Rhythm idioventricular (305 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Rhythm idioventricular:
- Rhythm idioventricular in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Rhythm idioventricular in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Rhythm idioventricular in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
All the drugs that are associated with Rhythm idioventricular:
- Rhythm idioventricular (233 drugs)
All the conditions that are associated with Rhythm idioventricular:
- Rhythm idioventricular (81 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on lorazepam (the active ingredients of Lorazepam) and Lorazepam (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Centrum and Breast Cancer Stage Iii - now
- Leflunomide and Relpax drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Lyrica and Aerophagia - 11 seconds ago
- Wellbutrin Xl and Rash Macular - 13 seconds ago
- Nexavar and Osteoarthritis - 18 seconds ago
- Gabapentin and Ileus Paralytic - 23 seconds ago
- Entresto and Chronic Thyroiditis - 25 seconds ago
- Viread and Depo-Testosterone drug interaction - 32 seconds ago
- Teveten and Agitation - 45 seconds ago
- Atorvastatin Calcium and Bleeding Into The Skin - 53 seconds ago