Lotrel and Purulent discharge - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Purulent discharge is found among people who take Lotrel, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Lotrel and have Purulent discharge. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 12,805 people who have side effects when taking Lotrel from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
12,805 people reported to have side effects when taking Lotrel.
Among them, 30 people (0.23%) have Purulent discharge.
What is Lotrel?
Lotrel has active ingredients of amlodipine besylate; benazepril hydrochloride. It is often used in high blood pressure. eHealthMe is studying from 13,225 Lotrel users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Purulent discharge?
Purulent discharge (discharge that contains pus) is found to be associated with 1,134 drugs and 673 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Lotrel and Purulent discharge reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Purulent discharge when taking Lotrel *:
- female: 70 %
- male: 30 %
Age of people who have Purulent discharge when taking Lotrel *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 3.33 %
- 40-49: 33.33 %
- 50-59: 63.33 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Lotrel *:
- Zometa: 29 people, 96.67%
- Cephalexin: 28 people, 93.33%
- Xanax: 28 people, 93.33%
- Zofran: 27 people, 90.00%
- Ondansetron: 27 people, 90.00%
- Levaquin: 26 people, 86.67%
- Dexamethasone: 26 people, 86.67%
- Metoclopramide: 25 people, 83.33%
- Taxotere: 23 people, 76.67%
- Celebrex: 23 people, 76.67%
Common side effects people have besides Purulent discharge *:
- Pain: 29 people, 96.67%
- Stress And Anxiety: 29 people, 96.67%
- Weakness: 29 people, 96.67%
- Injury: 29 people, 96.67%
- Urinary Tract Infection: 29 people, 96.67%
- Impaired Healing: 28 people, 93.33%
- Gingival Pain (gum pain): 28 people, 93.33%
- Paraesthesia (sensation of tingling, tickling, prickling, pricking, or burning of a person's skin with no apparent long-term physical effect): 28 people, 93.33%
- Bone Disorder: 28 people, 93.33%
- Spinal Osteoarthritis (joint cartilage loss in spine): 28 people, 93.33%
Common conditions people have *:
- Hypercalcaemia (elevated calcium (ca+) level in the blood): 19 people, 63.33%
- Breast Cancer: 19 people, 63.33%
- Breast Cancer Metastatic: 18 people, 60.00%
- Weakness: 9 people, 30.00%
- Prostate Cancer: 9 people, 30.00%
- Hypoaesthesia (reduced sense of touch or sensation): 9 people, 30.00%
- Pain: 5 people, 16.67%
- Multiple Sclerosis (a nervous system disease that affects your brain and spinal cord. it damages the myelin sheath): 1 person, 3.33%
- Migraine (headache): 1 person, 3.33%
- Metastases To Bone (cancer spreads to bone): 1 person, 3.33%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Lotrel and have Purulent discharge?Check whether Purulent discharge is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Purulent discharge and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of amlodipine besylate; benazepril hydrochloride:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Lotrel:
- Lotrel (13,225 reports)
Common Lotrel side effects:
Browse all side effects of Lotrel:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Purulent discharge treatments and more:
- Purulent discharge (5,578 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Purulent discharge:
- Purulent discharge in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Purulent discharge in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Purulent discharge in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Purulent discharge:
All the drugs that are associated with Purulent discharge:
- Purulent discharge (1,134 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Purulent discharge:
All the conditions that are associated with Purulent discharge:
- Purulent discharge (673 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on amlodipine besylate; benazepril hydrochloride (the active ingredients of Lotrel) and Lotrel (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Leucovorin Calcium and Urinary Incontinence - 9 seconds ago
- Enteritis and Alanine Aminotransferase Decreased - 15 seconds ago
- Allegra D 24 Hour and Genital Herpes - 21 seconds ago
- Type 1 Diabetes and Gait Disturbance - 23 seconds ago
- Muscle Spasticity and Abnormal Behavior - 26 seconds ago
- Calcium and Dermatophytosis - 40 seconds ago
- Nicotine and Ovarian Cancer - 50 seconds ago
- Cytarabine and Memory Loss - a minute ago
- Enalapril Maleate and Swelling - a minute ago
- Norvasc and Seroma - a minute ago