Lotrimin ultra and Application site vesicles - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Application site vesicles is reported only by a few people who take Lotrimin Ultra.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Lotrimin ultra and have Application site vesicles. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 837 people who have side effects while taking Lotrimin ultra from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
837 people reported to have side effects when taking Lotrimin ultra.
Among them, 2 people (0.24%) have Application site vesicles.
What is Lotrimin ultra?
Lotrimin ultra has active ingredients of butenafine hydrochloride. eHealthMe is studying from 840 Lotrimin ultra users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Application site vesicles?
Application site vesicles (small bubble within a cell at application site) is found to be associated with 714 drugs and 521 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Lotrimin ultra and Application site vesicles reports submitted per year:
Time on Lotrimin ultra when people have Application site vesicles *:
- < 1 month: 100 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Application site vesicles when taking Lotrimin ultra *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Application site vesicles when taking Lotrimin ultra *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Common drugs people take besides Lotrimin ultra *:
- Truvada: 1 person, 50.00%
Common side effects people have besides Application site vesicles *:
- Rashes (redness): 1 person, 50.00%
- Pain In Extremity: 1 person, 50.00%
- Inflammation: 1 person, 50.00%
- Burning Sensation: 1 person, 50.00%
- Application Site Pruritus (application site severe itching of the skin): 1 person, 50.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Athlete's Foot (a fungal infection affecting the skin between the toes): 1 person, 50.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Lotrimin ultra and have Application site vesicles?Check whether Application site vesicles is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Application site vesicles and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of butenafine hydrochloride:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Lotrimin ultra:
- Lotrimin ultra (840 reports)
Common Lotrimin ultra side effects:
- Drug ineffective: 250 reports
Browse all side effects of Lotrimin ultra:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Application site vesicles treatments and more:
- Application site vesicles (6,351 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Application site vesicles:
- Application site vesicles in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Application site vesicles in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Application site vesicles in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Application site vesicles:
- Butrans: 968 reports
- Daytrana: 116 reports
- Fentanyl: 110 reports
- Nicoderm cq: 245 reports
- Picato: 1,554 reports
- Zecuity: 288 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Application site vesicles:
- Application site vesicles (714 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Application site vesicles:
All the conditions that are associated with Application site vesicles:
- Application site vesicles (521 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on butenafine hydrochloride (the active ingredients of Lotrimin ultra) and Lotrimin ultra (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Acthar and Hypertension Aggravated - a second ago
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome and Weight Increased - 29 seconds ago
- General Anaesthesia and Hypersensitivity - 33 seconds ago
- Pentothal and Baclofen drug interaction - 36 seconds ago
- Spironolactone and Pressure Ulcer - 40 seconds ago
- Terconazole and Previfem drug interaction - 41 seconds ago
- Avastin and Ceenu drug interaction - 46 seconds ago
- Gravol and Thyroid Diseases - 48 seconds ago
- Nicotine Polacrilex and Hypotension Aggravated - a minute ago
- Ceftin and Colitis - Pseudomembranous - a minute ago