Lovenox and Enanthema - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Enanthema is found among people who take Lovenox, especially for people who are male, 30-39 old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Lovenox and have Enanthema. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 46,037 people who have side effects when taking Lovenox from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
46,037 people reported to have side effects when taking Lovenox.
Among them, 8 people (0.02%) have Enanthema.
What is Lovenox?
Lovenox has active ingredients of enoxaparin sodium. It is often used in deep venous thrombosis. eHealthMe is studying from 46,634 Lovenox users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Enanthema?
Enanthema (rash formed inside the body) is found to be associated with 401 drugs and 271 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Lovenox and Enanthema reports submitted per year:
Time on Lovenox when people have Enanthema *:
- < 1 month: 75 %
- 1 - 6 months: 25 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Enanthema when taking Lovenox *:
- female: 50 %
- male: 50 %
Age of people who have Enanthema when taking Lovenox *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 50.0 %
- 40-49: 12.5 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 37.5 %
Common drugs people take besides Lovenox *:
- Paracetamol: 3 people, 37.50%
- Truvada: 2 people, 25.00%
- Tivicay: 2 people, 25.00%
- Augmentin: 2 people, 25.00%
- Bactrim: 2 people, 25.00%
- Morphine: 2 people, 25.00%
- Lamictal: 2 people, 25.00%
- Zyrtec: 1 person, 12.50%
- Depakene: 1 person, 12.50%
- Cefazolin: 1 person, 12.50%
Common side effects people have besides Enanthema *:
- Fever: 4 people, 50.00%
- Itching: 4 people, 50.00%
- Face Oedema (swelling of face): 3 people, 37.50%
- Lymph Follicular Hypertrophy (an increase in the size of the lymph node follicles): 3 people, 37.50%
- Rash Maculo-Papular (red area on the skin that is covered with small confluent bumps): 3 people, 37.50%
- Blister (small pocket of fluid within the upper layers of the skin caused by forceful rubbing (friction), burning, freezing, chemical exposure): 2 people, 25.00%
- Blood Fibrinogen Increased: 2 people, 25.00%
- C-Reactive Protein Increased: 2 people, 25.00%
- Chills (felling of cold): 2 people, 25.00%
- Rashes (redness): 2 people, 25.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Pain: 3 people, 37.50%
- Nausea And Vomiting: 2 people, 25.00%
- Hiv Infection: 2 people, 25.00%
- Type 2 Diabetes: 1 person, 12.50%
- Staphylococcal Infection (an infection with staphylococcus bacteria): 1 person, 12.50%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 1 person, 12.50%
- High Blood Pressure: 1 person, 12.50%
- Genital Herpes (herpes infection of genital): 1 person, 12.50%
- Erdheim-Chester Disease (abnormal multiplication of a specific type of white blood cells): 1 person, 12.50%
- Epilepsy (common and diverse set of chronic neurological disorders characterized by seizures): 1 person, 12.50%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Lovenox and have Enanthema?Check whether Enanthema is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Enanthema and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of enoxaparin sodium:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Lovenox:
- Lovenox (46,634 reports)
Common Lovenox side effects:
- Thrombocytopenia (decrease of platelets in blood): 2,841 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 2,489 reports
- Pain: 2,373 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 2,181 reports
- Fever: 2,148 reports
Browse all side effects of Lovenox:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Enanthema treatments and more:
- Enanthema (806 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Enanthema:
- Enanthema in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Enanthema in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Enanthema in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
All the drugs that are associated with Enanthema:
- Enanthema (401 drugs)
All the conditions that are associated with Enanthema:
- Enanthema (271 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on enoxaparin sodium (the active ingredients of Lovenox) and Lovenox (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Pantoprazole and Lung Adenocarcinoma Metastatic - 8 seconds ago
- Enbrel and Kounis Syndrome - 16 seconds ago
- Brilinta and Blood Disorder - 16 seconds ago
- Singulair and Macrobid drug interaction - 17 seconds ago
- Fluconazole and Ginkgo Biloba drug interaction - 26 seconds ago
- Pain and Wound Secretion - 29 seconds ago
- Abnormal Weight Gain and Headache - 31 seconds ago
- Probiotic and Actemra drug interaction - 38 seconds ago
- Psychotic Disorder and Ventricular Dyskinesia - 47 seconds ago
- Ganirelix Acetate Injection and Famotidine drug interaction - 50 seconds ago