Lovenox and Sensitivity of teeth - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Sensitivity of teeth is found among people who take Lovenox, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Lovenox and have Sensitivity of teeth. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 41,738 people who have side effects when taking Lovenox from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe enables everyone to run phase IV clinical trial to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor effectiveness. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ peer-reviewed medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Most recently, phase IV clinial trails for COVID 19 vaccines have been added, check here.
41,738 people reported to have side effects when taking Lovenox.
Among them, 11 people (0.03%) have Sensitivity of teeth.
What is Lovenox?
Lovenox has active ingredients of enoxaparin sodium. It is often used in deep venous thrombosis. eHealthMe is studying from 42,320 Lovenox users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Sensitivity of teeth?
Sensitivity of teeth is found to be associated with 874 drugs and 470 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Lovenox and Sensitivity of teeth reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Sensitivity of teeth when taking Lovenox *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Sensitivity of teeth when taking Lovenox *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 10 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 60 %
- 60+: 30 %
Common drugs people take besides Lovenox *:
- Zometa: 11 people, 100.00%
- Aredia: 8 people, 72.73%
- Prilosec: 8 people, 72.73%
- Zantac: 8 people, 72.73%
- Femara: 8 people, 72.73%
- Oxycontin: 8 people, 72.73%
- Ultram: 7 people, 63.64%
- Taxotere: 7 people, 63.64%
- Dexamethasone: 7 people, 63.64%
- Coumadin: 7 people, 63.64%
Common side effects people have besides Sensitivity of teeth *:
- Osteonecrosis Of Jaw (death of bone of jaw): 11 people, 100.00%
- Bone Disorder: 11 people, 100.00%
- Osteoarthritis (a joint disease caused by cartilage loss in a joint): 11 people, 100.00%
- Fall: 11 people, 100.00%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 11 people, 100.00%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 11 people, 100.00%
- Joint Pain: 8 people, 72.73%
- Periodontal Disease (disease that attacks the gum and bone and around the teeth): 8 people, 72.73%
- Constipation: 8 people, 72.73%
- Nausea And Vomiting: 8 people, 72.73%
Common conditions people have *:
- Metastases To Bone (cancer spreads to bone): 8 people, 72.73%
- Breast Cancer: 8 people, 72.73%
- Neoplasm Malignant (cancer tumour): 3 people, 27.27%
- Stress And Anxiety: 1 person, 9.09%
- Depression: 1 person, 9.09%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Lovenox and have Sensitivity of teeth?Check whether Sensitivity of teeth is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Lovenox:
- Lovenox (42,320 reports)
Sensitivity of teeth treatments and more:
- Sensitivity of teeth (2,953 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Sensitivity of teeth:
- Sensitivity of teeth in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Sensitivity of teeth in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Sensitivity of teeth in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
How severe was Sensitivity of teeth and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of enoxaparin sodium:
Common drugs associated with Sensitivity of teeth:
All the drugs that are associated with Sensitivity of teeth:
- Sensitivity of teeth (874 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Sensitivity of teeth:
- Multiple myeloma: 119 reports
- Osteopenia: 209 reports
- Osteoporosis: 529 reports
- Plasma cell myeloma: 119 reports
- Ra: 178 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 178 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Sensitivity of teeth:
- Sensitivity of teeth (470 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on enoxaparin sodium (the active ingredients of Lovenox) and Lovenox (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.