Lufyllin and Gallbladder oedema - from FDA reports
There is no Gallbladder oedema reported by people who take Lufyllin yet. This review analyzes which people have Gallbladder oedema with Lufyllin. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
No report is found.
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Gallbladder oedema
- You are not alone, connect with people like you
- Subscribe to monitor Gallbladder oedema in Lufyllin
- Become a Care Guide with your experience in Lufyllin and Gallbladder oedema
You could also:
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
Lufyllin has active ingredients of dyphylline. (latest outcomes from Lufyllin 13 users)
Gallbladder oedema (swelling of gallbladder) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, procedural pain, depression, pain (latest reports from 229 Gallbladder oedema patients).
Drugs that are associated with Gallbladder oedemaGallbladder oedema
Could your condition cause Gallbladder oedemaGallbladder oedema
Lufyllin side effects
- Lufyllin side effects (13 reports)
Browse all side effects of Lufyllina b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Lufyllin and have Gallbladder Oedema
- Support group for people who have Gallbladder Oedema
- Support group for people who take Lufyllin
- Will you have Faeces Hard with Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease?
- Will you have Fear Of Disease with Hiatal Hernia?
- Will you have Bad Dreams with Nuedexta?
- Adrucil and Dexamethasone drug interaction
- Will you have Eye Twitch with Lupron?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who have Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease and Faeces Hard?
- Support group for people who have Hiatal Hernia and Fear Of Disease?
- Support group for people who take Nuedexta and have Bad Dreams?
- Support group for people who take Adrucil and Dexamethasone
- Support group for people who take Lupron and have Eye Twitch?
- I am Imam-fulani adult male Nigerian am 38years old, a graduate of human anatomy. I was diagnosed...
- Hey, am 30 years old and am taking cymbalta 30 mg from 1 month, am experiencing a shortness of...
- Hi, I am 49 and have started having hallucinations when I wake at night. I always find myself in a...
- Hi :) I am a 49 year old female that has vivid hallucinations when I wake in the middle of the...
- I had inflammation on my left arm before I started Letrozole. Last night I had pain on my right...
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.