Who have Tiredness with Lumigan - from FDA reports
Tiredness is found among people who take Lumigan, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Lasix, and have Multiple myeloma. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 10,046 people who have side effects when taking Lumigan from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
10,046 people reported to have side effects when taking Lumigan.
Among them, 517 people (5.15%) have Tiredness
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Lumigan when people have Tiredness *:
- < 1 month: 46.67 %
- 1 - 6 months: 6.67 %
- 6 - 12 months: 6.67 %
- 1 - 2 years: 20.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 13.33 %
- 5 - 10 years: 6.67 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Tiredness when taking Lumigan *:
- female: 60.49 %
- male: 39.51 %
Age of people who have Tiredness when taking Lumigan *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.78 %
- 40-49: 3.37 %
- 50-59: 14.77 %
- 60+: 81.09 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Multiple Myeloma (cancer of the plasma cells): 41 people, 7.93%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 31 people, 6.00%
- Multiple Sclerosis (a nervous system disease that affects your brain and spinal cord. it damages the myelin sheath): 31 people, 6.00%
- Pain: 30 people, 5.80%
- Osteoporosis (bones weak and more likely to break): 27 people, 5.22%
- Intraocular Pressure Increased: 26 people, 5.03%
- Prostate Cancer: 22 people, 4.26%
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints): 19 people, 3.68%
- Diabetes: 18 people, 3.48%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 17 people, 3.29%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Lasix: 63 people, 12.19%
- Combigan: 53 people, 10.25%
- Lipitor: 49 people, 9.48%
- Aspirin: 44 people, 8.51%
- Synthroid: 42 people, 8.12%
- Zetia: 40 people, 7.74%
- Nexium: 39 people, 7.54%
- Vitamin D: 39 people, 7.54%
- Alphagan P: 37 people, 7.16%
- Xalatan: 37 people, 7.16%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Weakness: 137 people, 26.50%
- Breathing Difficulty: 101 people, 19.54%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 89 people, 17.21%
- Dizziness: 88 people, 17.02%
- Headache (pain in head): 72 people, 13.93%
- Appetite - Decreased (decreased appetite occurs when you have a reduced desire to eat): 66 people, 12.77%
- Pain: 64 people, 12.38%
- Drowsiness: 61 people, 11.80%
- Joint Pain: 59 people, 11.41%
- Diarrhea: 58 people, 11.22%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Tiredness while taking Lumigan?
You are not alone:
Lumigan has active ingredients of bimatoprost. It is often used in glaucoma. (latest outcomes from Lumigan 10,309 users)
Tiredness has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, hepatitis c, depression (latest reports from 512,720 Tiredness patients).
Drugs that are associated with TirednessTiredness (4,425 drugs)
Could your condition cause TirednessTiredness (5,801 conditions)
Lumigan side effects
- Lumigan side effects (9,812 reports)
Browse by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Lumigana b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Weight Increased with Docosahexanoic Acid? - now
- Will you have Nausea And Vomiting with Rabeprazole? - a second ago
- Will you have Vomiting with Rabeprazole? - a second ago
- Will you have Upset Stomach with Rabeprazole? - a second ago
- Will you have Stomach Upset with Rabeprazole? - a second ago
- Will you have Emesis with Rabeprazole? - a second ago
- Will you have Movement - Unpredictable Or Jerky with Aubagio? - 4 seconds ago
- Focalin and Benadryl drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
- Side effect comparison of Simvastatin and Clopidogrel - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Upper-Airway Cough Syndrome with Neosporin? - 9 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 26 year old man who takes Acetyl-carnitine, Saw Palmetto, Herba Ginkgo Biloba - an hour ago
- A study for a 51 year old man who takes Crestor, Otezla - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 74 year old man who takes Losartan - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 26 year old woman who takes Remicade - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 59 year old woman who takes Trazodone Hydrochloride, Adderall 30, Vistaril, Naltrexone Hydrochloride, Lamictal, Lexapro - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 79 year old man who takes Phenylephrine Hydrochloride - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 70 year old woman who takes Prolia - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 76 year old man who takes Amlodipine; Valsartan - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 27 year old woman who takes Xanax - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 40 year old man who takes Cymbalta, Ritalin, Gabapentin - 7 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.