Lunesta and Acupuncture and pain - from FDA reports
Acupuncture and pain is found among people who take Lunesta, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Zometa, and have Depression. This review analyzes which people have Acupuncture and pain with Lunesta. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 18,533 people who have side effects when taking Lunesta from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Dec, 24, 2017
18,533 people reported to have side effects when taking Lunesta.
Among them, 819 people (4.42%) have Acupuncture and pain
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Lunesta when people have Acupuncture and pain *:
- < 1 month: 36 %
- 1 - 6 months: 18 %
- 6 - 12 months: 8 %
- 1 - 2 years: 20 %
- 2 - 5 years: 16 %
- 5 - 10 years: 2 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Acupuncture and pain when taking Lunesta *:
- female: 73.76 %
- male: 26.24 %
Age of people who have Acupuncture and pain when taking Lunesta *:
- 0-1: 0.16 %
- 2-9: 0.16 %
- 10-19: 1.09 %
- 20-29: 4.04 %
- 30-39: 10.71 %
- 40-49: 22.05 %
- 50-59: 32.45 %
- 60+: 29.19 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Depression (80 people, 9.77%)
- Osteoporosis (72 people, 8.79%)
- High Blood Pressure (63 people, 7.69%)
- Stress And Anxiety (60 people, 7.33%)
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (51 people, 6.23%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zometa (214 people, 26.13%)
- Ambien (170 people, 20.76%)
- Nexium (143 people, 17.46%)
- Lorazepam (132 people, 16.12%)
- Percocet (131 people, 16.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety (342 people, 41.76%)
- Nausea (218 people, 26.62%)
- Injury (214 people, 26.13%)
- Fatigue (199 people, 24.30%)
- Weakness (190 people, 23.20%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Acupuncture and pain when taking Lunesta?
- Check symptoms - is acupuncture and pain caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a post - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsAcupuncture and pain and drugs with ingredients of eszopiclone.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeAcupuncture and pain and Lunesta from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Lunesta has active ingredients of eszopiclone. It is often used in insomnia. (latest outcomes from Lunesta 20,082 users)
Acupuncture and pain
Acupuncture and pain has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, pain, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, birth control (latest reports from 494,245 Acupuncture and pain patients).
Browse all side effects of Lunestaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Acupuncture and painAcupuncture and pain
Could your condition cause Acupuncture and painAcupuncture and pain
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Lai SW, Lai HC, Lin CL, Liao KF, "Zopiclone use associated with increased risk of acute pancreatitis: a case–control study in Taiwan", International journal of clinical practice, 2015 Nov .
What would happen?
Questions to the study
Hi I am going through a rough time and hoping to get some advice.. I've been on pain meds 12 years by same doctor, after 6 back surgerys My doctor put me on Suboxin because he feels may help with the pain, and the fact I've been on pain meds to long.. well I've been on the Suboxin 2 weeks and ...
I handle workers' comp claims. I recently took over a claim involving a middle-aged male who relies on self-cath 6+ times daily. He was born spina bifida but has this problem now as a result of back surgery from job-related accident. While there may be no alternative to his self catherization, ...
User posts to the study
I have been taking generic Lunesta on and off for about 3 years. Probably 3 to 4 times a month and sometimes I'd have a month where I might use it 10 nights out of 30. Over that time my liver enzymes began to show up elevated in blood tests. (AST 62 and ALT 117). Doctor says it's fatty ...