Lupron depot-3 and Uterine leiomyoma - from FDA reports
Uterine leiomyoma is reported only by a few people who take Lupron Depot-3. We study 500 people who have side effects while taking Lupron depot-3 from FDA. Among them, 2 have Uterine leiomyoma. Find out below who they are, when they have Uterine leiomyoma and more.
What to expect?
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Dec, 11, 2017
500 people reported to have side effects when taking Lupron depot-3.
Among them, 2 people (0.4%) have Uterine leiomyoma
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Lupron depot-3 when people have Uterine leiomyoma *:
- < 1 month: 100 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Uterine leiomyoma when taking Lupron depot-3 *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 100 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Hypothyroidism (1 person, 50.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Synthroid (1 person, 50.00%)
- Lupron Depot (1 person, 50.00%)
- Ibuprofen (1 person, 50.00%)
- Allegra (1 person, 50.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Vaginal Haemorrhage (1 person, 50.00%)
- Retained Placenta Or Membranes (1 person, 50.00%)
- Pelvic Adhesions (1 person, 50.00%)
- Hot Flush (1 person, 50.00%)
- Gastrointestinal Erosion (1 person, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Uterine leiomyoma when taking Lupron depot-3?
- Check symptoms - is uterine leiomyoma caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsUterine leiomyoma and drugs with ingredients of leuprolide acetate.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeUterine leiomyoma and Lupron depot-3 from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Lupron depot-3 has active ingredients of leuprolide acetate. It is often used in endometriosis. (latest outcomes from Lupron depot-3 526 users)
Uterine leiomyoma (uterine benign tumour derived from smooth muscle) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, birth control, osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure (latest reports from 8,638 Uterine leiomyoma patients).
Browse all side effects of Lupron depot-3a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Uterine leiomyomaUterine leiomyoma
Could your condition cause Uterine leiomyomaUterine leiomyoma
What would happen?
Questions to the study
I had a series of lupron depot injections back in 2014. Since then I have had swelling of my hands, feet and even eyes, pain in my joints that makes me sick, joints sound as if they are grinding, memory loss and difficulty and extreme exhaustion to the point where it's difficult to lift my ...