Lupron depot-4 and Oedema peripheral - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Oedema peripheral is found among people who take Lupron depot-4, especially for people who are male, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for 6 - 12 months.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Lupron depot-4 and have Oedema peripheral. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 258 people who have side effects when taking Lupron depot-4 from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
258 people reported to have side effects when taking Lupron depot-4.
Among them, 15 people (5.81%) have Oedema peripheral.
What is Lupron depot-4?
Lupron depot-4 has active ingredients of leuprolide acetate. eHealthMe is studying from 274 Lupron depot-4 users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Oedema peripheral?
Oedema peripheral (superficial swelling) is found to be associated with 3,523 drugs and 3,377 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Lupron depot-4 and Oedema peripheral reports submitted per year:
Time on Lupron depot-4 when people have Oedema peripheral *:
Gender of people who have Oedema peripheral when taking Lupron depot-4*:
Age of people who have Oedema peripheral when taking Lupron depot-4 *:
Common drugs people take besides Lupron depot-4 *:
Common side effects people have besides Oedema peripheral *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Lupron depot-4 and have Oedema peripheral?Check whether Oedema peripheral is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Sharma SP, Muggia F, "Supraventricular tachycardia and urticaria complicating leuprolide-induced ovarian suppression in a young woman with breast cancer: a case report", ecancermedicalscience, 2016 Jan .
- Pong YH, Lu YC, Tsai VF, Huang PL, Hsieh JT, Chang HC, "Acute manic and psychotic symptoms following subcutaneous leuprolide acetate in a male patient without prior psychiatric history: A case report and literature review", Urological Science, 2014 Mar .
How severe was Oedema peripheral and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of leuprolide acetate:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Lupron depot-4:
- Lupron depot-4 (274 reports)
Oedema peripheral treatments and more:
- Oedema peripheral (158,983 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Oedema peripheral:
- Oedema peripheral in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Oedema peripheral in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Oedema peripheral in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Oedema peripheral:
- Aspirin: 9,679 reports
- Prednisone: 9,651 reports
- Lasix: 9,060 reports
- Furosemide: 8,501 reports
- Enbrel: 6,208 reports
- Methotrexate: 5,868 reports
- Humira: 5,853 reports
- Amlodipine: 5,576 reports
- Lyrica: 5,499 reports
- Metformin: 5,066 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Oedema peripheral:
- Oedema peripheral (3,523 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Oedema peripheral:
- High blood pressure: 10,901 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 9,825 reports
- Primary pulmonary hypertension: 7,964 reports
- Pain: 6,039 reports
- Osteoporosis: 5,018 reports
- Multiple myeloma: 4,416 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Oedema peripheral:
- Oedema peripheral (3,377 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on leuprolide acetate (the active ingredients of Lupron depot-4) and Lupron depot-4 (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Latent Tuberculosis and Photophobia - 13 seconds ago
- Glucagon and Cleocin drug interaction - 18 seconds ago
- Garcinia vs. Prozac - 22 seconds ago
- Accupril and Wheezing - 24 seconds ago
- Pred Forte and Pramine drug interaction - 29 seconds ago
- Clopra and Vascular Encephalopathy - 31 seconds ago
- Ginkgo vs. Donepezil - 31 seconds ago
- Genotropin vs. Cortef - 35 seconds ago
- Advair Diskus 100/50 and Body Mass Index Decreased - 36 seconds ago
- Tyzine and Urinary Incontinence Aggravated - 54 seconds ago