Lupron depot and Anger - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Anger is found among people who take Lupron depot, especially for people who are female, 40-49 old, have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Lupron depot and have Anger. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 24,709 people who have side effects when taking Lupron depot from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
24,709 people reported to have side effects when taking Lupron depot.
Among them, 140 people (0.57%) have Anger.
What is Lupron depot?
Lupron depot has active ingredients of leuprolide acetate. It is often used in endometriosis. eHealthMe is studying from 23,728 Lupron depot users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Anger?
Anger is found to be associated with 2,105 drugs and 1,568 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Lupron depot and Anger reports submitted per year:
Time on Lupron depot when people have Anger *:
Gender of people who have Anger when taking Lupron depot*:
Age of people who have Anger when taking Lupron depot *:
Common drugs people take besides Lupron depot *:
Common side effects people have besides Anger *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Lupron depot and have Anger?Check whether Anger is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Sharma SP, Muggia F, "Supraventricular tachycardia and urticaria complicating leuprolide-induced ovarian suppression in a young woman with breast cancer: a case report", ecancermedicalscience, 2016 Jan .
- Pong YH, Lu YC, Tsai VF, Huang PL, Hsieh JT, Chang HC, "Acute manic and psychotic symptoms following subcutaneous leuprolide acetate in a male patient without prior psychiatric history: A case report and literature review", Urological Science, 2014 Mar .
How severe was Anger and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of leuprolide acetate:
- Anger and drugs with ingredients of leuprolide acetate (116 reports)
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Lupron depot:
- Lupron depot (23,728 reports)
Common Lupron depot side effects:
Browse all side effects of Lupron depot:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Anger treatments and more:
- Anger (35,665 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Anger:
- Anger in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Anger in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Anger in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Anger:
All the drugs that are associated with Anger:
- Anger (2,105 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Anger:
All the conditions that are associated with Anger:
- Anger (1,568 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on leuprolide acetate (the active ingredients of Lupron depot) and Lupron depot (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Benemid and Risperdal drug interaction - now
- Provera and Vaginal Cyst - 8 seconds ago
- Nexium and Burnout Syndrome - 10 seconds ago
- Constipation and Dyspnea Exertional - 17 seconds ago
- Clozapine and Apgar Score Low - 20 seconds ago
- Metformin and Truxima drug interaction - 22 seconds ago
- Breo Ellipta and Upper-Airway Cough Syndrome - 23 seconds ago
- Vancomycin Hcl and Infection - 34 seconds ago
- Revlimid and Melaena - 34 seconds ago
- Hydroxyzine and Diarrhea Haemorrhagic - 35 seconds ago