Lupron depot and Fallopian tube cyst - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
We study 25,938 people who have side effects when taking Lupron depot. Fallopian tube cyst is found, especially among people who are 20-29 old, have been taking the drug for 2 - 5 years, also take Lyrica and have High blood pressure.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Lupron depot and have Fallopian tube cyst. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You may use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 700+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
25,938 people reported to have side effects when taking Lupron depot.
Among them, 3 people (0.01%) have Fallopian tube cyst.
What is Lupron depot?
Lupron depot has active ingredients of leuprolide acetate. It is used in endometriosis. Currently, eHealthMe is studying from 26,234 Lupron depot users.
What is Fallopian tube cyst?
Fallopian tube cyst (sac of fallopian tube filled with air /fluid) is found to be associated with 136 drugs and 89 conditions by eHealthMe. Currently, we are studying 205 people who have Fallopian tube cyst.
Number of Lupron depot and Fallopian tube cyst reports submitted per year:
Time on Lupron depot when people have Fallopian tube cyst *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 100 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Fallopian tube cyst when taking Lupron depot *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 100 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Lupron depot *:
- Lyrica: 2 people, 66.67%
- Viibryd: 1 person, 33.33%
- Synthroid: 1 person, 33.33%
- Singulair: 1 person, 33.33%
- Norlutate: 1 person, 33.33%
- Norethindrone Acetate: 1 person, 33.33%
- Multivitamin: 1 person, 33.33%
- Metformin: 1 person, 33.33%
- Klonopin: 1 person, 33.33%
- Effexor: 1 person, 33.33%
Common side effects people have besides Fallopian tube cyst *:
- Ovarian Cysts (fluid filled sacs of the ovary): 3 people, 100.00%
- Uterine Pain: 1 person, 33.33%
- Heavy Or Prolong Menstrual Bleeding: 1 person, 33.33%
- Abdominal Pain: 1 person, 33.33%
- Abdominal Pain Lower: 1 person, 33.33%
- Back Pain: 1 person, 33.33%
- Dysmenorrhea (painful menstruation): 1 person, 33.33%
- Fever: 1 person, 33.33%
- Heart Rate Increased: 1 person, 33.33%
- Incision Site Pain: 1 person, 33.33%
Common conditions people have *:
- High Blood Pressure: 2 people, 66.67%
- Hypothyroidism (abnormally low activity of the thyroid gland, resulting in retardation of growth and mental development): 1 person, 33.33%
- Fibromyalgia (a long-term condition which causes pain all over the body): 1 person, 33.33%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Lupron depot and have Fallopian tube cyst?Check whether Fallopian tube cyst is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Sharma SP, Muggia F, "Supraventricular tachycardia and urticaria complicating leuprolide-induced ovarian suppression in a young woman with breast cancer: a case report", ecancermedicalscience, 2016 Jan .
- Pong YH, Lu YC, Tsai VF, Huang PL, Hsieh JT, Chang HC, "Acute manic and psychotic symptoms following subcutaneous leuprolide acetate in a male patient without prior psychiatric history: A case report and literature review", Urological Science, 2014 Mar .
Lupron depot side effects by duration, gender and age:
- Lupron depot side effects (26,234 reports)
Fallopian tube cyst treatments and more:
- Fallopian tube cyst (205 reports)
All the drugs that are associated with Fallopian tube cyst:
- Fallopian tube cyst (136 drugs)
All the conditions that are associated with Fallopian tube cyst:
- Fallopian tube cyst (89 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on leuprolide acetate (the active ingredients of Lupron depot) and Lupron depot (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 700+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Theophylline and Ganciclovir drug interaction - a second ago
- Miralax and Tindamax drug interaction - 12 seconds ago
- Xcopri and Swallowing Difficulty - 14 seconds ago
- Milnacipran Hydrochloride and Novorapid drug interaction - 20 seconds ago
- Rituxan and Gastric Cancer - 28 seconds ago
- Ddavp and White Blood Cell Count Increased - 29 seconds ago
- Pitavastatin and Viracept drug interaction - 31 seconds ago
- Inlyta and Death - 37 seconds ago
- Theophyl and Hypothyroidism - 38 seconds ago
- Tylenol and Vasostrict drug interaction - 40 seconds ago