Lupron and Breath sounds - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Breath sounds is found among people who take Lupron, especially for people who are male, 60+ old.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Lupron and have Breath sounds. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 37,338 people who have side effects when taking Lupron from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
37,338 people reported to have side effects when taking Lupron.
Among them, 7 people (0.02%) have Breath sounds.
What is Lupron?
Lupron has active ingredients of leuprolide acetate. It is often used in endometriosis. eHealthMe is studying from 37,928 Lupron users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Breath sounds?
Breath sounds is found to be associated with 989 drugs and 331 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Lupron and Breath sounds reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Breath sounds when taking Lupron *:
- female: 28.57 %
- male: 71.43 %
Age of people who have Breath sounds when taking Lupron *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 16.67 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 33.33 %
- 60+: 50.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Lupron *:
- Prednisone: 2 people, 28.57%
- Xtandi: 2 people, 28.57%
- Bicalutamide: 2 people, 28.57%
- Nexium: 2 people, 28.57%
- Zyrtec: 1 person, 14.29%
- Fenofibrate: 1 person, 14.29%
- Detrol: 1 person, 14.29%
- Digoxin: 1 person, 14.29%
- Dilantin: 1 person, 14.29%
- Dilaudid: 1 person, 14.29%
Common side effects people have besides Breath sounds *:
- Cough: 4 people, 57.14%
- Weight Decreased: 3 people, 42.86%
- Fall: 2 people, 28.57%
- Oedema Peripheral (superficial swelling): 2 people, 28.57%
- Nasopharyngitis (inflammation of the nasopharynx): 2 people, 28.57%
- Heart Rate Increased: 2 people, 28.57%
- Chest Pain: 2 people, 28.57%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 2 people, 28.57%
- Breathing Difficulty: 2 people, 28.57%
- Atrial Fibrillation/flutter (atrial fibrillation and flutter are abnormal heart rhythms in which the atria, or upper chambers of the heart, are out of sync with the ventricles): 2 people, 28.57%
Common conditions people have *:
- Prostate Cancer Metastatic: 2 people, 28.57%
- Pain: 2 people, 28.57%
- Ovarian Cysts (fluid filled sacs of the ovary): 1 person, 14.29%
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Imaging Brain: 1 person, 14.29%
- Migraine (headache): 1 person, 14.29%
- Indigestion: 1 person, 14.29%
- Growth Hormone Deficiency: 1 person, 14.29%
- Bladder Spasm: 1 person, 14.29%
- Asthma: 1 person, 14.29%
- Appetite Disorder (abnormal eating habits): 1 person, 14.29%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Lupron and have Breath sounds?Check whether Breath sounds is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Sharma SP, Muggia F, "Supraventricular tachycardia and urticaria complicating leuprolide-induced ovarian suppression in a young woman with breast cancer: a case report", ecancermedicalscience, 2016 Jan .
- Pong YH, Lu YC, Tsai VF, Huang PL, Hsieh JT, Chang HC, "Acute manic and psychotic symptoms following subcutaneous leuprolide acetate in a male patient without prior psychiatric history: A case report and literature review", Urological Science, 2014 Mar .
How severe was Breath sounds and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of leuprolide acetate:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Lupron:
- Lupron (37,928 reports)
Common Lupron side effects:
Browse all side effects of Lupron:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Breath sounds treatments and more:
- Breath sounds (173 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Breath sounds:
- Breath sounds in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Breath sounds in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Breath sounds in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Breath sounds:
All the drugs that are associated with Breath sounds:
- Breath sounds (989 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Breath sounds:
- Arthritis - rheumatoid: 263 reports
- Asthma: 1,351 reports
- Chronic obstructive airway disease: 147 reports
- Depression: 115 reports
- Pain: 160 reports
- Primary pulmonary hypertension: 200 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 307 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Breath sounds:
- Breath sounds (331 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on leuprolide acetate (the active ingredients of Lupron) and Lupron (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Parkinson'S Disease and Ovarian Cysts - 8 seconds ago
- Postural Hypotension and drugs of ingredients of perphenazine - 21 seconds ago
- Doxycycline and Electrolyte Imbalance - 34 seconds ago
- Valcyte and Urinary Tract Infection - 36 seconds ago
- Cellcept and Norvasc drug interaction - 42 seconds ago
- Kenalog and Pyoderma Gangrenosum - 58 seconds ago
- Vitamins and Fatty Liver - a minute ago
- Norvasc and Renal Impairment - a minute ago
- Methotrexate and Renal Failure Acute - a minute ago
- Nasarel and Paraesthesia - a minute ago