Lupron and Homicide - from FDA reports
Homicide is reported only by a few people who take Lupron. We study 23,893 people who have side effects while taking Lupron from FDA. Among them, 1 have Homicide. Find out below who they are, when they have Homicide and more.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our original studies have been referenced on 400+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including: The Lancet, and Mayo Clinic Proceedings.
23,893 people reported to have side effects when taking Lupron.
Among them, 1 person (0.0%) has Homicide
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Lupron when people have Homicide *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 100 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Homicide when taking Lupron *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Homicide when taking Lupron *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 100 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Hypoaesthesia (reduced sense of touch or sensation): 1 person, 100.00%
- Hot Flush (sudden feelings of heat): 1 person, 100.00%
- Feeling Hot: 1 person, 100.00%
- Eye Pain: 1 person, 100.00%
- Abnormal Behavior: 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you take Lupron and have Homicide?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Homicide
- Predict new side effects and undetected conditions
- Share you experience to help people like you
We suggest these affordable tests for self monitoring. You can order them and receive results on eHealthMe. No doctor referral or insurance necessary.
- Cbc (includes differential and platelets) ($32.00) Add to cart
- Estradiol, free, lc/ms/ms ($107.00) Add to cart
- Estrogen, total hormone ($83.00) Add to cart
- Luteinizing hormone (lh), serum ($47.00) Add to cart
- Progesterone hormone ($53.00) Add to cart
- Thyroid panel with tsh plus free t3 and free t4 ($99.00) Add to cart
Lupron has active ingredients of leuprolide acetate. It is often used in endometriosis. (latest outcomes from Lupron 24,385 users)
Homicide (human killing another human) has been reported by people with depression, insomnia, stress and anxiety, major depression, pain (latest reports from 1,316 Homicide patients).
Drugs that are associated with HomicideHomicide (303 drugs)
Could your condition cause HomicideHomicide (181 conditions)
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsHomicide and drugs with ingredients of leuprolide acetate. (1 reports)
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeHomicide and Lupron from FDA and eHealthMe reports (1 reports)
Lupron side effects
- Lupron side effects (23,900 reports)
Browse all side effects of Luprona b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Pong YH, Lu YC, Tsai VF, Huang PL, Hsieh JT, Chang HC, "Acute manic and psychotic symptoms following subcutaneous leuprolide acetate in a male patient without prior psychiatric history: A case report and literature review", Urological Science, 2014 Mar .
- Sharma SP, Muggia F, "Supraventricular tachycardia and urticaria complicating leuprolide-induced ovarian suppression in a young woman with breast cancer: a case report", ecancermedicalscience, 2015 Jan .
Analysis tools (to study 684 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Lupron and have Homicide
- Support group for people who have Homicide
- Support group for people who take Lupron
You may be interested in these posts
- History of fibroids and fibromyalgia. Menorrhagia began 2/18 & demanded something be given for excessive bleeding. I was given lupron injection and the next day bleeding stopped. I was ecstatic! Received another injection almost a month later and trouble started... increased deep muscle spasms...
- Hola to all! I have been having between 12 to15 hot flushes a day over the past week which prompted me to contact my doctor's office. I spoke with the medical nurse and she said there is nothing out there medically that would counter the side effects. I informed her that I tried megastore...
- Hi there I have been on lupron for 3 months and have heart palputations feel anxious all the time have low mood and jelly legs. At the end of my tether and don't know what to do.
- What is going on with my blood count. Now I have anemia. Lupron apparently welcomes this condition. Anyone else dealing with this drug. I'm struggling real bad this time.
- Hello is there any concrete proof that Lupron brings on lupus? If so where is it please. I run a group on Facebook called Lupron victim's so would like to back up the claim with evidence so that we can build a case against lupron.
- Will you have Chondrosarcoma Metastatic with Climara?
- Will you have Male Pattern Baldness with Protonix?
- Will you have T-Cell Lymphoma with Vitamin K?
- Will you have Nocturia with Humira?
- Will you have Urination - Excessive At Night with Humira?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Climara and have Chondrosarcoma Metastatic?
- Support group for people who take Protonix and have Male Pattern Baldness?
- Support group for people who take Vitamin K and have T-Cell Lymphoma?
- Support group for people who take Humira and have Nocturia?
- Support group for people who take Humira and have Urination - Excessive At Night?
- What to expect when you take Climara and have Chondrosarcoma Metastatic?
- What to expect when you take Protonix and have Male Pattern Baldness?
- What to expect when you take Vitamin K and have T-Cell Lymphoma?
- What to expect when you take Humira and have Nocturia?
- What to expect when you take Humira and have Urination - Excessive At Night?
- A study for a 65 year old man who takes Celexa, Prednisone
- A study for a 77 year old man who takes Xarelto, Lisinopril
- A study for a 61 year old man who takes Simvastatin
- A study for a 63 year old woman who takes Levoxyl, Pantoprazole, Herceptin, Taxol
- A study for a 35 year old woman who takes Aplenzin
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.