Luvox and Blood creatinine increased - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Blood creatinine increased is found among people who take Luvox, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Luvox and have Blood creatinine increased. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 11,350 people who have side effects when taking Luvox from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
11,350 people reported to have side effects when taking Luvox.
Among them, 74 people (0.65%) have Blood creatinine increased.
What is Luvox?
Luvox has active ingredients of fluvoxamine maleate. It is often used in obsessive-compulsive disorder. eHealthMe is studying from 12,248 Luvox users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Blood creatinine increased?
Blood creatinine increased is found to be associated with 2,946 drugs and 2,660 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Luvox and Blood creatinine increased reports submitted per year:
Time on Luvox when people have Blood creatinine increased *:
- < 1 month: 44.44 %
- 1 - 6 months: 33.33 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 22.22 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Blood creatinine increased when taking Luvox *:
- female: 57.53 %
- male: 42.47 %
Age of people who have Blood creatinine increased when taking Luvox *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 4.35 %
- 20-29: 2.9 %
- 30-39: 10.14 %
- 40-49: 8.7 %
- 50-59: 23.19 %
- 60+: 50.72 %
Common drugs people take besides Luvox *:
- Lasix: 7 people, 9.46%
- Omeprazole: 5 people, 6.76%
- Amlodipine: 5 people, 6.76%
- Aldactone: 4 people, 5.41%
- Aspirin: 4 people, 5.41%
- Lithium Carbonate: 4 people, 5.41%
- Valproate Sodium: 4 people, 5.41%
- Carbidopa And Levodopa: 4 people, 5.41%
- Comtan: 4 people, 5.41%
- Lipitor: 4 people, 5.41%
Common side effects people have besides Blood creatinine increased *:
- Blood Urea Increased: 25 people, 33.78%
- Dehydration (dryness resulting from the removal of water): 16 people, 21.62%
- Alanine Aminotransferase Increased: 14 people, 18.92%
- Aspartate Aminotransferase Increased: 13 people, 17.57%
- Hypotension (abnormally low blood pressure): 12 people, 16.22%
- Haemoglobin Decreased: 12 people, 16.22%
- Fever: 11 people, 14.86%
- Tremor (trembling or shaking movements in one or more parts of your body): 10 people, 13.51%
- Blood Creatine Phosphokinase Increased: 10 people, 13.51%
- Diarrhea: 10 people, 13.51%
Common conditions people have *:
- High Blood Pressure: 5 people, 6.76%
- Parkinson's Disease: 4 people, 5.41%
- Drug Effect Decreased: 4 people, 5.41%
- Mania (a state of abnormally elevated or irritable mood): 3 people, 4.05%
- Schizophrenia (a mental disorder characterized by a breakdown of thought processes): 3 people, 4.05%
- Herpes Zoster: 3 people, 4.05%
- Hereditary Neuropathic Amyloidosis (hereditary- diseases resulting from abnormal deposition of certain proteins (amyloid) in various bodily areas by problems with signals from the nerves): 2 people, 2.70%
- Epilepsy (common and diverse set of chronic neurological disorders characterized by seizures): 2 people, 2.70%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 2 people, 2.70%
- Constipation: 2 people, 2.70%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Luvox and have Blood creatinine increased?Check whether Blood creatinine increased is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Pang, T., & Gudi, A., "Chest pain following the use of fluvoxamine in depression", Proceedings of Singapore Healthcare, 2018 Jan .
How severe was Blood creatinine increased and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of fluvoxamine maleate:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Luvox:
- Luvox (12,248 reports)
Common Luvox side effects:
Browse all side effects of Luvox:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Blood creatinine increased treatments and more:
- Blood creatinine increased (84,322 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Blood creatinine increased:
- Blood creatinine increased in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Blood creatinine increased in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Blood creatinine increased in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Blood creatinine increased:
All the drugs that are associated with Blood creatinine increased:
- Blood creatinine increased (2,946 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Blood creatinine increased:
All the conditions that are associated with Blood creatinine increased:
- Blood creatinine increased (2,660 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on fluvoxamine maleate (the active ingredients of Luvox) and Luvox (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Toviaz and Zolpidem drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Milk Of Magnesia and Dental Plaque - 9 seconds ago
- Atrovent Hfa and Fall - 15 seconds ago
- Augmentin and Proctitis - 15 seconds ago
- Flomax and Procedural Complication - 17 seconds ago
- Somatuline Depot and Hyperkalemia - 19 seconds ago
- Zantac and Ramelteon drug interaction - 52 seconds ago
- Plaquenil and Guillain-Barre Syndrome - 58 seconds ago
- Plaquenil and Guillain-Barré Syndrome - 58 seconds ago
- Plaquenil and Guillain Barre Syndrome - 58 seconds ago