Lyrica and Angina bullosa haemorrhagica - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
We study 250,740 people who have side effects when taking Lyrica. Angina bullosa haemorrhagica is found, especially among people who are female, 60+ old, also take Synthroid and have Diabetic neuropathy.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Lyrica and have Angina bullosa haemorrhagica. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You may use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 700+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
250,740 people reported to have side effects when taking Lyrica.
Among them, 7 people (0.0%) have Angina bullosa haemorrhagica.
What is Lyrica?
Lyrica has active ingredients of pregabalin. It is used in fibromyalgia. Currently, eHealthMe is studying from 256,479 Lyrica users.
What is Angina bullosa haemorrhagica?
Angina bullosa haemorrhagica (condition of the mucous membranes characterized by the sudden appearance of one or more blood blisters within the oral cavity) is found to be associated with 179 drugs and 123 conditions by eHealthMe. Currently, we are studying 320 people who have Angina bullosa haemorrhagica.
Number of Lyrica and Angina bullosa haemorrhagica reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Angina bullosa haemorrhagica when taking Lyrica *:
- female: 57.14 %
- male: 42.86 %
Age of people who have Angina bullosa haemorrhagica when taking Lyrica *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 42.86 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 57.14 %
Common drugs people take besides Lyrica *:
- Lamictal: 3 people, 42.86%
- Linzess: 3 people, 42.86%
- Breo Ellipta: 3 people, 42.86%
- Cymbalta: 3 people, 42.86%
- Daliresp: 3 people, 42.86%
- Amoxicillin And Clavulanate Potassium: 3 people, 42.86%
- Metformin: 3 people, 42.86%
- Morphine: 3 people, 42.86%
- Proair Hfa: 3 people, 42.86%
- Synthroid: 3 people, 42.86%
Common side effects people have besides Angina bullosa haemorrhagica *:
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 5 people, 71.43%
- Cough: 4 people, 57.14%
- Lymphocyte Percentage Decreased: 3 people, 42.86%
- Hypoaesthesia (reduced sense of touch or sensation): 3 people, 42.86%
- Monocyte Count Increased: 3 people, 42.86%
- Monocyte Count Decreased: 3 people, 42.86%
- White Blood Cells Urine Positive: 3 people, 42.86%
- Lymphocyte Count Decreased: 3 people, 42.86%
- Bronchitis (inflammation of the mucous membrane in the bronchial tubes): 3 people, 42.86%
- Chest Injury: 3 people, 42.86%
Common conditions people have *:
- Neuropathy Peripheral (surface nerve damage): 3 people, 42.86%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 3 people, 42.86%
- Hypothyroidism (abnormally low activity of the thyroid gland, resulting in retardation of growth and mental development): 3 people, 42.86%
- Hypersensitivity: 3 people, 42.86%
- Gastric Disorder (disease of stomach): 3 people, 42.86%
- Fever: 3 people, 42.86%
- Diabetic Neuropathy (neuropathic disorders that are associated with diabetes mellitus): 3 people, 42.86%
- Stress And Anxiety: 2 people, 28.57%
- Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis (reoccurrence of an inflammatory disease in which the insulating covers of nerve cells in the brain and spinal cord are damaged): 2 people, 28.57%
- Asthma: 1 person, 14.29%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Lyrica and have Angina bullosa haemorrhagica?Check whether Angina bullosa haemorrhagica is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- de Landaluce, L. O., Carbonell, P., Asensio, C., Escoda, N., López, P., & Laporte, J. R. , "Gabapentin and Pregabalin and Risk of Atrial Fibrillation in the Elderly: A Population-Based Cohort Study in an Electronic Prescription Database", Drug safety, 2018 Jan .
- Bonnet U, Taazimi B, Grabbe HD, "Pregabalin-Related Hypertriglyceridemia", Psychosomatics, 2014 Nov .
Lyrica side effects by duration, gender and age:
- Lyrica side effects (256,479 reports)
Angina bullosa haemorrhagica treatments and more:
- Angina bullosa haemorrhagica (320 reports)
All the drugs that are associated with Angina bullosa haemorrhagica:
- Angina bullosa haemorrhagica (179 drugs)
All the conditions that are associated with Angina bullosa haemorrhagica:
- Angina bullosa haemorrhagica (123 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on pregabalin (the active ingredients of Lyrica) and Lyrica (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 700+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Carteolol Hydrochloride and Cimetidine drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Colistimethate Sodium and Celecoxib drug interaction - 31 seconds ago
- Levothroid and Speech Impairment (Adult) - 35 seconds ago
- Pirfenidone and Heart Attack - 54 seconds ago
- Maxalt and Blood Creatine Phosphokinase Increased - 57 seconds ago
- Zolpidem and Brilinta drug interaction - 59 seconds ago
- Loraz and Phisohex drug interaction - a minute ago
- Osphena and Fentora drug interaction - a minute ago
- Tropicamide and Calcium drug interaction - a minute ago
- Xeljanz and Hypertonic Bladder - a minute ago