Lyrica and Pain relief by acupuncture - from FDA reports
Pain relief by acupuncture is found among people who take Lyrica, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Cymbalta, and have Neuropathy peripheral. This review analyzes which people have Pain relief by acupuncture with Lyrica. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 138,585 people who have side effects when taking Lyrica from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 20, 2017
138,585 people reported to have side effects when taking Lyrica.
Among them, 16,239 people (11.72%) have Pain relief by acupuncture
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Lyrica when people have Pain relief by acupuncture *:
- < 1 month: 33.79 %
- 1 - 6 months: 24.63 %
- 6 - 12 months: 8.93 %
- 1 - 2 years: 13.48 %
- 2 - 5 years: 12.23 %
- 5 - 10 years: 5.8 %
- 10+ years: 1.14 %
Gender of people who have Pain relief by acupuncture when taking Lyrica *:
- female: 75.15 %
- male: 24.85 %
Age of people who have Pain relief by acupuncture when taking Lyrica *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.03 %
- 10-19: 0.44 %
- 20-29: 1.99 %
- 30-39: 6.83 %
- 40-49: 17.44 %
- 50-59: 30.47 %
- 60+: 42.78 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Neuropathy Peripheral (1,562 people, 9.62%)
- High Blood Pressure (1,201 people, 7.40%)
- Depression (1,060 people, 6.53%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (902 people, 5.55%)
- Diabetic Neuropathy (843 people, 5.19%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Cymbalta (1,415 people, 8.71%)
- Neurontin (1,076 people, 6.63%)
- Xanax (932 people, 5.74%)
- Celebrex (842 people, 5.19%)
- Ambien (825 people, 5.08%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Drug Ineffective (2,293 people, 14.12%)
- Pain In Extremity (1,885 people, 11.61%)
- Insomnia (1,815 people, 11.18%)
- Stress And Anxiety (1,747 people, 10.76%)
- Fatigue (1,698 people, 10.46%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Pain relief by acupuncture when taking Lyrica?
- Check symptoms - is pain relief by acupuncture caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsPain relief by acupuncture and drugs with ingredients of pregabalin.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMePain relief by acupuncture and Lyrica from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Lyrica has active ingredients of pregabalin. It is often used in fibromyalgia. (latest outcomes from Lyrica 143,334 users)
Pain relief by acupuncture
Pain relief by acupuncture has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, pain, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, birth control (latest reports from 494,244 Pain relief by acupuncture patients).
Browse all side effects of Lyricaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Pain relief by acupuncturePain relief by acupuncture
Could your condition cause Pain relief by acupuncturePain relief by acupuncture
What would happen?
Questions to the study
Diagnosed with Parkinson about ten years after starting. Lyrica, but had other symptoms since starting. Not normal Parkinson it seems but responds to synomet. Started lyrica around age 40 on it 14 years currently 54 male
I have been on Lyrica 50 mg for years. I was diagnosed with pulmonary fibrosis last year. The neuropathy in my feet has gotten worse and my Doctor upped my Lyrica to 150 mg. Instantaneously I had worse breathing issues. Lyrica was the only thing I could think of because I started the higher dose ...
I have been taking Lyrica (150mg/day) for about 6 months and I took it once before for about 4 months. In both cases my triglycerides went up above the normal range. The first time, I weaned myself off of Lyrica and my triglycerides returned to normal. This time I'm wondering if there is ...