Lyrica and Pyrexia - from FDA reports
Pyrexia is found among people who take Lyrica, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Zometa, and have High blood pressure. This review analyzes which people have Pyrexia with Lyrica. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 138,585 people who have side effects when taking Lyrica from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Dec, 24, 2017
138,585 people reported to have side effects when taking Lyrica.
Among them, 2,571 people (1.86%) have Pyrexia
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Lyrica when people have Pyrexia *:
- < 1 month: 57.06 %
- 1 - 6 months: 24.92 %
- 6 - 12 months: 8.11 %
- 1 - 2 years: 6.61 %
- 2 - 5 years: 2.4 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.9 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Pyrexia when taking Lyrica *:
- female: 65.53 %
- male: 34.47 %
Age of people who have Pyrexia when taking Lyrica *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.05 %
- 10-19: 1.22 %
- 20-29: 2.95 %
- 30-39: 7.2 %
- 40-49: 16.93 %
- 50-59: 28.3 %
- 60+: 43.31 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure (172 people, 6.69%)
- Multiple Myeloma (167 people, 6.50%)
- Depression (162 people, 6.30%)
- Neuropathy Peripheral (156 people, 6.07%)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (150 people, 5.83%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zometa (299 people, 11.63%)
- Xanax (268 people, 10.42%)
- Ambien (257 people, 10.00%)
- Oxycontin (247 people, 9.61%)
- Lasix (244 people, 9.49%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Weakness (500 people, 19.45%)
- Nausea (498 people, 19.37%)
- Fatigue (495 people, 19.25%)
- Breathing Difficulty (423 people, 16.45%)
- Headache (394 people, 15.32%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Pyrexia when taking Lyrica?
- Check symptoms - is pyrexia caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a post - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsPyrexia and drugs with ingredients of pregabalin.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMePyrexia and Lyrica from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Lyrica has active ingredients of pregabalin. It is often used in fibromyalgia. (latest outcomes from Lyrica 143,335 users)
Pyrexia (fever) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, crohn's disease (latest reports from 260,063 Pyrexia patients).
Browse all side effects of Lyricaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with PyrexiaPyrexia
Could your condition cause PyrexiaPyrexia
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Bonnet U, Taazimi B, Grabbe HD, "Pregabalin-Related Hypertriglyceridemia", Psychosomatics, 2014 Nov .
What would happen?
Questions to the study
I have been on Lyrica 50 mg for years. I was diagnosed with pulmonary fibrosis last year. The neuropathy in my feet has gotten worse and my Doctor upped my Lyrica to 150 mg. Instantaneously I had worse breathing issues. Lyrica was the only thing I could think of because I started the higher dose ...
I have been taking Lyrica (150mg/day) for about 6 months and I took it once before for about 4 months. In both cases my triglycerides went up above the normal range. The first time, I weaned myself off of Lyrica and my triglycerides returned to normal. This time I'm wondering if there is ...
Hi! I'm 37 and have been on Lyrica for two months. My face is breaking out in acne really bad. It wouldn't be terrible if they were small but there huge!!! Does anyone have any suggestions of what I can do?
User posts to the study
Hi everyone I'm 54yo, breast cancer survivor. I had 10 surgeries in 2 1/2 years, bilateral mastectomy, blood clots 3 times. 1 pulmonary embolism and 2 DVT's in both arms. Today I'm fighting depression, rheumatoid arthritis, fibromyalgia and lumbar spondylosis. I just had lumbar ...