Macrodantin and Bundle branch block left - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Bundle branch block left is reported only by a few people who take Macrodantin.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Macrodantin and have Bundle branch block left. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 3,345 people who have side effects while taking Macrodantin from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
3,345 people reported to have side effects when taking Macrodantin.
Among them, 3 people (0.09%) have Bundle branch block left.
What is Macrodantin?
Macrodantin has active ingredients of nitrofurantoin, macrocrystalline. It is often used in urinary tract infection. eHealthMe is studying from 3,530 Macrodantin users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Bundle branch block left?
Bundle branch block left (absence of transmission of electric impulses from the atrioventricular (av) bundle of his to the left ventricle) is found to be associated with 1,345 drugs and 712 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Macrodantin and Bundle branch block left reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Bundle branch block left when taking Macrodantin *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Bundle branch block left when taking Macrodantin *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 100 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Macrodantin *:
- Lipitor: 3 people, 100.00%
- Premarin: 3 people, 100.00%
- Digoxin: 3 people, 100.00%
- Lasix: 3 people, 100.00%
- Prilosec: 3 people, 100.00%
- Fish Oil: 2 people, 66.67%
- Allegra: 2 people, 66.67%
- Propecia: 2 people, 66.67%
- Crestor: 2 people, 66.67%
- Folic Acid: 2 people, 66.67%
Common side effects people have besides Bundle branch block left *:
- Therapeutic Agent Toxicity (poisoning by ability to cure substance): 3 people, 100.00%
- Mitral Valve Incompetence (inefficient heart valve): 3 people, 100.00%
- Sinusitis (inflammation of sinus): 3 people, 100.00%
- Tricuspid Valve Incompetence (inefficient heart valve): 3 people, 100.00%
- Abdominal Pain Upper: 2 people, 66.67%
- Oesophageal Stenosis (narrowing of oesophagus): 2 people, 66.67%
- Pain: 2 people, 66.67%
- Hiatal Hernia (hernia resulting from the protrusion of part of the stomach through the diaphragm): 2 people, 66.67%
- Carotid Artery Stenosis (narrowing of carotid artery): 2 people, 66.67%
- Left Ventricular Hypertrophy (the thickening of the myocardium (muscle) of the left ventricle of the heart): 2 people, 66.67%
Common conditions people have *:
- Cardiac Failure Congestive: 1 person, 33.33%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Macrodantin and have Bundle branch block left?Check whether Bundle branch block left is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Li W, Lamichhane J, "From Heartbreak to Left Bundle Branch Block: A Case of Amitriptyline Overdose", American Journal of Therapeutics, 2017 Sep .
How severe was Bundle branch block left and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of nitrofurantoin, macrocrystalline:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Macrodantin:
- Macrodantin (3,530 reports)
Common Macrodantin side effects:
Browse all side effects of Macrodantin:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Bundle branch block left treatments and more:
- Bundle branch block left (6,048 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Bundle branch block left:
- Bundle branch block left in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Bundle branch block left in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Bundle branch block left in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Bundle branch block left:
All the drugs that are associated with Bundle branch block left:
- Bundle branch block left (1,345 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Bundle branch block left:
All the conditions that are associated with Bundle branch block left:
- Bundle branch block left (712 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on nitrofurantoin, macrocrystalline (the active ingredients of Macrodantin) and Macrodantin (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Midazolam Hydrochloride and Completed Suicide - now
- Duphalac and Pulmonary Congestion - 2 seconds ago
- Ursodeoxycholic Acid and Allergic Rhinitis - 12 seconds ago
- Plavix and Conjunctivitis - 19 seconds ago
- Allopurinol and Loose Tooth - 25 seconds ago
- Methylprednisolone Sodium Succinate and Dizziness - 35 seconds ago
- Hydroxyzine and Aseptic Necrosis - 56 seconds ago
- Avodart and Hearing Loss - 59 seconds ago
- Simethicone and Arterial Thrombosis - a minute ago
- Dexamethasone Sodium Phosphate and Ileus Paralytic - a minute ago