Magnesium citrate and Blood test abnormal - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Blood test abnormal is found among people who take Magnesium citrate, especially for people who are male, 60+ old.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Magnesium citrate and have Blood test abnormal. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 3,821 people who have side effects when taking Magnesium citrate from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
3,821 people reported to have side effects when taking Magnesium citrate.
Among them, 8 people (0.21%) have Blood test abnormal.
What is Magnesium citrate?
Magnesium citrate has active ingredients of magnesium. It is often used in constipation. eHealthMe is studying from 4,084 Magnesium citrate users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Blood test abnormal?
Blood test abnormal is found to be associated with 1,159 drugs and 667 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Magnesium citrate and Blood test abnormal reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Blood test abnormal when taking Magnesium citrate *:
- female: 42.86 %
- male: 57.14 %
Age of people who have Blood test abnormal when taking Magnesium citrate *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Common drugs people take besides Magnesium citrate *:
- Zantac: 4 people, 50.00%
- Sutent: 4 people, 50.00%
- Metformin: 3 people, 37.50%
- Tylenol: 3 people, 37.50%
- Amaryl: 2 people, 25.00%
- Synthroid: 2 people, 25.00%
- Hytrin: 2 people, 25.00%
- Colace: 2 people, 25.00%
- Chantix: 2 people, 25.00%
- Vitamin B12: 2 people, 25.00%
Common side effects people have besides Blood test abnormal *:
- Feeling Abnormal: 6 people, 75.00%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 5 people, 62.50%
- Indigestion: 4 people, 50.00%
- Memory Loss: 4 people, 50.00%
- Weight Decreased: 4 people, 50.00%
- Cough: 4 people, 50.00%
- Disease Progression: 2 people, 25.00%
- Eye Haemorrhage (bleeding in the eye): 2 people, 25.00%
- Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma (spreadable kidney cell tumour): 2 people, 25.00%
- Skin Disorder (skin disease): 2 people, 25.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma (spreadable kidney cell tumour): 4 people, 50.00%
- Pain: 2 people, 25.00%
- Diabetes: 2 people, 25.00%
- Systemic Sclerosis (Scleroderma) (an autoimmune or connective tissue disease. it is characterized by thickening of the skin): 1 person, 12.50%
- Primary Myelofibrosis (primary disorder of the bone marrow): 1 person, 12.50%
- Pancreatitis (inflammation of pancreas): 1 person, 12.50%
- Hepatic Neoplasm (liver tumour): 1 person, 12.50%
- Chronic Myeloid Leukaemia (long lasting type of cancer that starts in the blood-forming cells of the bone marrow and invades the blood): 1 person, 12.50%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Magnesium citrate and have Blood test abnormal?Check whether Blood test abnormal is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Blood test abnormal and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of magnesium:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Magnesium citrate:
- Magnesium citrate (4,084 reports)
Common Magnesium citrate side effects:
Browse all side effects of Magnesium citrate:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Blood test abnormal treatments and more:
- Blood test abnormal (12,346 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Blood test abnormal:
- Blood test abnormal in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Blood test abnormal in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Blood test abnormal in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Blood test abnormal:
All the drugs that are associated with Blood test abnormal:
- Blood test abnormal (1,159 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Blood test abnormal:
All the conditions that are associated with Blood test abnormal:
- Blood test abnormal (667 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on magnesium (the active ingredients of Magnesium citrate) and Magnesium citrate (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Pantoprazole and Blepharitis - 3 seconds ago
- Primidone and Accolate drug interaction - 21 seconds ago
- General Anaesthesia and Post Procedural Haemorrhage - 22 seconds ago
- Cerezyme and Reflux Gastritis - 24 seconds ago
- Ocrevus and Thoracic Vertebral Fracture - 28 seconds ago
- Hypopituitarism and Cough - 40 seconds ago
- Zoloft and Fluocinonide drug interaction - 46 seconds ago
- Atra and Culture Urine Positive - a minute ago
- Bone Pain and Thrombocytopenia - 2 minutes ago
- Trazodone Hydrochloride and Varicose Vein - 2 minutes ago