Magnesium citrate and Ear barotrauma - from FDA reports
Ear barotrauma is reported only by a few people who take Magnesium Citrate. We study 1,228 people who have side effects while taking Magnesium citrate from FDA. Among them, 1 have Ear barotrauma. Find out below who they are, when they have Ear barotrauma and more.
1,228 people reported to have side effects when taking Magnesium citrate.
Among them, 1 person (0.08%) has Ear barotrauma
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Ear barotrauma when taking Magnesium citrate *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Ear barotrauma when taking Magnesium citrate *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 100 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Impaired Gastric Emptying: 1 person, 100.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zovirax: 1 person, 100.00%
- Keflex: 1 person, 100.00%
- Gaviscon: 1 person, 100.00%
- Glycolax: 1 person, 100.00%
- Heparin: 1 person, 100.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Weight Increased: 1 person, 100.00%
- Fibromyalgia (a long-term condition which causes pain all over the body): 1 person, 100.00%
- Dermatitis Atopic (inflammatory, chronically relapsing, non-contagious and pruritic skin disorder): 1 person, 100.00%
- Diabetes Mellitus Inadequate Control: 1 person, 100.00%
- Diabetic Ketoacidosis (diabetic ketoacidosis (dka) is high concentrations of ketone bodies): 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Experience matters! A new approach to health care:
What's next: manage your medications
- Subscribe to monitor Ear barotrauma in Magnesium citrate
- Subscribe to monitor Magnesium citrate
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Ear barotrauma
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Magnesium citrate has active ingredients of magnesium. It is often used in constipation. (latest outcomes from Magnesium citrate 1,386 users)
Ear barotrauma (discomfort and possible damage in the ear due to pressure differences between the inside and outside of the eardrum) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, high blood pressure, osteopenia, foetal exposure during pregnancy, depression (latest reports from 981 Ear barotrauma patients).
Drugs that are associated with Ear barotraumaEar barotrauma (556 drugs)
Could your condition cause Ear barotraumaEar barotrauma (445 conditions)
Magnesium citrate side effects
- Magnesium citrate side effects (1,229 reports)
Browse all side effects of Magnesium citratea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Magnesium Citrate and have Ear Barotrauma
- Support group for people who have Ear Barotrauma
- Support group for people who take Magnesium Citrate
You may be interested in these posts
- Im experiencing ear pain from taking macrobid for a uti when 37 weeks pregnant. What can i do to help w this?
- Hi I am Lee. I am 33. 5 weeks ago I got a intense pressure in my ear. My ear felt full and life something inside my head was sucking everything inward. Recently my ear has started intermittently pulsating inside and when I lay on the affected ear I get a sound like when you put a shell to...
- I was wondering if it is safe to take Magnesium Citrate along with Eliquis or should it be Calcium Magnesium Citrate with Vitamin D? Brigid
- I would like to introduce magnisium . But wish to be safe .
- My daughter is taking Keppra since Jan 2018, had first seizure then and just had second in may. Increased dose to 2000 mg, but I don’t like the changes in her angry attitude . She also has trouble sleeping and only goes to the bathroom every 2-3 days, also get headaches. I take mag myself for...
- Will you have Vision Problems with Gerd?
- Will you have Uterine Contractions with Prozac?
- Coca and Alcohol drug interaction
- Will you have Dizziness (Excl Vertigo) with Gerd?
- Will you have Sinus Node Dysfunction with Levitra?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who have Gerd and Vision Problems?
- Support group for people who take Prozac and have Uterine Contractions?
- Support group for people who take Coca and Alcohol
- Support group for people who have Gerd and Dizziness (Excl Vertigo)?
- Support group for people who take Levitra and have Sinus Node Dysfunction?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.