Magnesium gluconate and Nasopharyngitis - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Nasopharyngitis is found among people who take Magnesium gluconate, especially for people who are female, 60+ old.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Magnesium gluconate and have Nasopharyngitis. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,564 people who have side effects when taking Magnesium gluconate from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe enables everyone to run phase IV clinical trial to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor effectiveness. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ peer-reviewed medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Most recently, phase IV clinial trails for COVID 19 vaccines have been added, check here.
1,564 people reported to have side effects when taking Magnesium gluconate.
Among them, 28 people (1.79%) have Nasopharyngitis.
What is Magnesium gluconate?
Magnesium gluconate has active ingredients of magnesium. eHealthMe is studying from 1,583 Magnesium gluconate users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Nasopharyngitis?
Nasopharyngitis (inflammation of the nasopharynx) is found to be associated with 2,590 drugs and 2,082 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Magnesium gluconate and Nasopharyngitis reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Nasopharyngitis when taking Magnesium gluconate *:
- female: 89.29 %
- male: 10.71 %
Age of people who have Nasopharyngitis when taking Magnesium gluconate *:
- 0-1: 9.09 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 13.64 %
- 50-59: 27.27 %
- 60+: 50.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Magnesium gluconate *:
- Vitamin D3: 13 people, 46.43%
- Xyrem: 12 people, 42.86%
- Xanax: 8 people, 28.57%
- Cellcept: 7 people, 25.00%
- Adderall: 7 people, 25.00%
- Zoloft: 6 people, 21.43%
- Synthroid: 6 people, 21.43%
- Protonix: 6 people, 21.43%
- Vitamin B12: 6 people, 21.43%
- Rapamune: 6 people, 21.43%
Common side effects people have besides Nasopharyngitis *:
- Feeling Abnormal: 8 people, 28.57%
- Drug Ineffective: 7 people, 25.00%
- Weight Decreased: 6 people, 21.43%
- Peripheral Swelling: 6 people, 21.43%
- Hot Flush (sudden feelings of heat): 5 people, 17.86%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 5 people, 17.86%
- Mouth Ulcers: 5 people, 17.86%
- Nasal Congestion (blockage of the nasal passages usually due to membranes lining the nose becoming swollen from inflamed blood vessels): 5 people, 17.86%
- Diarrhea: 5 people, 17.86%
- Musculoskeletal Discomfort (discomfort in the body's muscles, joints, tendons, ligaments and nerves): 5 people, 17.86%
Common conditions people have *:
- Narcolepsy (brain's inability to regulate sleep-wake cycles normally): 11 people, 39.29%
- Sleep Disorder: 9 people, 32.14%
- Cataplexy (loss of muscle tone accompanied by full conscious awareness): 9 people, 32.14%
- Muscle Spasms (muscle contraction): 9 people, 32.14%
- Depression: 6 people, 21.43%
- Immune System Disorder: 5 people, 17.86%
- Heart Transplant Rejection: 5 people, 17.86%
- Thyroid Diseases: 4 people, 14.29%
- Pain: 4 people, 14.29%
- Muscle Aches (muscle pain): 3 people, 10.71%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Magnesium gluconate and have Nasopharyngitis?Check whether Nasopharyngitis is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Magnesium gluconate:
- Magnesium gluconate (1,583 reports)
Nasopharyngitis treatments and more:
- Nasopharyngitis (176,879 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Nasopharyngitis:
- Nasopharyngitis in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Nasopharyngitis in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Nasopharyngitis in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
How severe was Nasopharyngitis and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of magnesium:
Common drugs associated with Nasopharyngitis:
All the drugs that are associated with Nasopharyngitis:
- Nasopharyngitis (2,590 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Nasopharyngitis:
All the conditions that are associated with Nasopharyngitis:
- Nasopharyngitis (2,082 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on magnesium (the active ingredients of Magnesium gluconate) and Magnesium gluconate (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.