Magnesium sulfate and Cirrhosis alcoholic - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Cirrhosis alcoholic is reported only by a few people who take Magnesium Sulfate.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Magnesium sulfate and have Cirrhosis alcoholic. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 14,870 people who have side effects while taking Magnesium sulfate from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
14,870 people reported to have side effects when taking Magnesium sulfate.
Among them, 3 people (0.02%) have Cirrhosis alcoholic.
What is Magnesium sulfate?
Magnesium sulfate has active ingredients of magnesium sulfate. It is often used in migraine. eHealthMe is studying from 13,790 Magnesium sulfate users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Cirrhosis alcoholic?
Cirrhosis alcoholic (chronic disease of the liver marked by degeneration of cells, inflammation, and fibrous thickening of tissue caused by alcoholism) is found to be associated with 364 drugs and 162 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Magnesium sulfate and Cirrhosis alcoholic reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Cirrhosis alcoholic when taking Magnesium sulfate *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Cirrhosis alcoholic when taking Magnesium sulfate *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 100 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Magnesium sulfate *:
- Zinc Sulfate: 3 people, 100.00%
- Phytonadione: 3 people, 100.00%
- Folic Acid: 3 people, 100.00%
- Vancomycin: 3 people, 100.00%
- Metoclopramide: 3 people, 100.00%
- Metronidazole: 3 people, 100.00%
- Colace: 3 people, 100.00%
- Nexium: 3 people, 100.00%
- Cimetidine: 3 people, 100.00%
- Cefazolin: 3 people, 100.00%
Common side effects people have besides Cirrhosis alcoholic *:
- Unresponsive To Stimuli: 3 people, 100.00%
- Speech Impairment (Adult) (inability to speak (adult)): 3 people, 100.00%
- Chronic Hepatic Failure (long lasting liver failure): 3 people, 100.00%
- Septic Shock (shock due to blood infection): 3 people, 100.00%
- Hepatomegaly (abnormal enlargement of the liver): 3 people, 100.00%
- Tonsil Cancer: 2 people, 66.67%
- Wound Haemorrhage (bleeding wound): 1 person, 33.33%
- Oedema Peripheral (superficial swelling): 1 person, 33.33%
- Agitation (state of anxiety or nervous excitement): 1 person, 33.33%
- Anaemia (lack of blood): 1 person, 33.33%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Magnesium sulfate and have Cirrhosis alcoholic?Check whether Cirrhosis alcoholic is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Cirrhosis alcoholic and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of magnesium sulfate:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Magnesium sulfate:
- Magnesium sulfate (13,790 reports)
Common Magnesium sulfate side effects:
Browse all side effects of Magnesium sulfate:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Cirrhosis alcoholic treatments and more:
- Cirrhosis alcoholic (749 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Cirrhosis alcoholic:
- Cirrhosis alcoholic in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Cirrhosis alcoholic in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Cirrhosis alcoholic in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
All the drugs that are associated with Cirrhosis alcoholic:
- Cirrhosis alcoholic (364 drugs)
All the conditions that are associated with Cirrhosis alcoholic:
- Cirrhosis alcoholic (162 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on magnesium sulfate (the active ingredients of Magnesium sulfate) and Magnesium sulfate (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Vinblastine Sulfate and Epiglottitis - 10 seconds ago
- Invanz and Stomatitis - 21 seconds ago
- Muse and Azopt drug interaction - 22 seconds ago
- Darvocet and Imdur drug interaction - 31 seconds ago
- Azelaic Acid and Swelling Face - 31 seconds ago
- Atrovent and Dyspnea Exacerbated - 33 seconds ago
- Skin Blushing/Flushing in Ms Contin, how severe and when it was recovered? - 35 seconds ago
- Tramadol and Cutaneous Sarcoidosis - 39 seconds ago
- Jevtana and Facial Paralysis - 40 seconds ago
- Zocor and Hepatocellular Damage - 43 seconds ago