Magnesium and Animal bite - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
We study 104,163 people who have side effects when taking Magnesium. Animal bite is found, especially among people who are female, 50-59 old, also take Gabapentin and have Metastases to bone.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Magnesium and have Animal bite. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You may use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 700+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
104,163 people reported to have side effects when taking Magnesium.
Among them, 46 people (0.04%) have Animal bite.
What is Magnesium?
Magnesium has active ingredients of magnesium. It is used in constipation. Currently, eHealthMe is studying from 107,587 Magnesium users.
What is Animal bite?
Animal bite is found to be associated with 801 drugs and 355 conditions by eHealthMe. Currently, we are studying 3,402 people who have Animal bite.
Number of Magnesium and Animal bite reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Animal bite when taking Magnesium *:
- female: 86.05 %
- male: 13.95 %
Age of people who have Animal bite when taking Magnesium *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 15.38 %
- 40-49: 7.69 %
- 50-59: 57.69 %
- 60+: 19.23 %
Common drugs people take besides Magnesium *:
- Prozac: 13 people, 28.26%
- Gabapentin: 13 people, 28.26%
- Zometa: 12 people, 26.09%
- Selenium: 12 people, 26.09%
- Celebrex: 12 people, 26.09%
- Ambien: 12 people, 26.09%
- Reglan: 12 people, 26.09%
- Lac-Hydrin: 11 people, 23.91%
- Clarinex: 11 people, 23.91%
- Femara: 11 people, 23.91%
Common side effects people have besides Animal bite *:
- Back Pain: 18 people, 39.13%
- Diarrhea: 17 people, 36.96%
- Memory Loss: 17 people, 36.96%
- Chest Pain: 17 people, 36.96%
- Pain: 17 people, 36.96%
- Viral Infection: 17 people, 36.96%
- Head Injury: 16 people, 34.78%
- Stress And Anxiety: 16 people, 34.78%
- Indigestion: 15 people, 32.61%
- Nausea And Vomiting: 15 people, 32.61%
Common conditions people have *:
- Metastases To Bone (cancer spreads to bone): 11 people, 23.91%
- Birth Control: 6 people, 13.04%
- Ulcerative Colitis (inflammatory bowel disease (ibd). it causes swelling, ulcerations, and loss of function of the large intestine): 5 people, 10.87%
- Stress And Anxiety: 5 people, 10.87%
- Sleep Disorder: 5 people, 10.87%
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints): 5 people, 10.87%
- Osteoporosis (bones weak and more likely to break): 5 people, 10.87%
- Crohn's Disease (condition that causes inflammation of the gastrointestinal tract): 4 people, 8.70%
- Restless Leg Syndrome (a powerful urge to move your legs): 3 people, 6.52%
- Malignant Peritoneal Neoplasm (cancer tumour of peritoneum): 3 people, 6.52%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Magnesium and have Animal bite?Check whether Animal bite is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Magnesium side effects by duration, gender and age:
- Magnesium side effects (107,587 reports)
Animal bite treatments and more:
- Animal bite (3,402 reports)
Common drugs associated with Animal bite:
- Humira: 419 reports
- Prednisone: 307 reports
- Enbrel: 306 reports
- Methotrexate: 269 reports
- Fosamax: 155 reports
- Hydramine: 136 reports
- Diphen: 136 reports
- Aspirin: 122 reports
- Actemra: 105 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Animal bite:
- Animal bite (801 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Animal bite:
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 531 reports
- Multiple sclerosis: 244 reports
- Osteoporosis: 149 reports
- Psoriasis: 142 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Animal bite:
- Animal bite (355 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on magnesium (the active ingredients of Magnesium) and Magnesium (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 700+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Amlodipine Besylate and Squamous Cell Carcinoma - 30 seconds ago
- Hydrocortisone and Weakness - 37 seconds ago
- Limbitrol and Zometa drug interaction - 39 seconds ago
- Keppra and Mebendazole drug interaction - 43 seconds ago
- Altace and Intestinal Polyp - 46 seconds ago
- Sular and Humira drug interaction - 48 seconds ago
- Ursodeoxycholic Acid and Glipizide drug interaction - 49 seconds ago
- Activella and Hyzaar drug interaction - 55 seconds ago
- Alendronate Sodium and Canker Sores - 58 seconds ago
- Nitrostat and Adderall drug interaction - a minute ago