Magnesium and Testicular pain - from FDA reports
Testicular pain is found among people who take Magnesium, especially for people who are 50-59 old also take medication Aredia, and have Multiple myeloma. This review analyzes which people have Testicular pain with Magnesium. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 32,495 people who have side effects when taking Magnesium from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 25, 2017
32,495 people reported to have side effects when taking Magnesium.
Among them, 25 people (0.08%) have Testicular pain
Number of reports submitted per year:
Age of people who have Testicular pain when taking Magnesium *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 10.53 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 5.26 %
- 50-59: 47.37 %
- 60+: 36.84 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Multiple Myeloma (13 people, 52.00%)
- High Blood Pressure (6 people, 24.00%)
- Type 2 Diabetes (4 people, 16.00%)
- Stroke (4 people, 16.00%)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (4 people, 16.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Aredia (18 people, 72.00%)
- Prilosec (17 people, 68.00%)
- Prevacid (16 people, 64.00%)
- Neurontin (16 people, 64.00%)
- Ativan (16 people, 64.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Testicular Swelling (19 people, 76.00%)
- Stress And Anxiety (18 people, 72.00%)
- Pain (18 people, 72.00%)
- Osteonecrosis Of Jaw (18 people, 72.00%)
- Decreased Interest (18 people, 72.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Testicular pain when taking Magnesium?
- Check symptoms - is testicular pain caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsTesticular pain and drugs with ingredients of magnesium.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeTesticular pain and Magnesium from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Magnesium has active ingredients of magnesium. It is often used in constipation. (latest outcomes from Magnesium 33,858 users)
Testicular pain (pain in testes) has been reported by people with hair loss, androgenetic alopecia, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, pain, high blood pressure (latest reports from 2,419 Testicular pain patients).
Browse all side effects of Magnesiuma b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Testicular painTesticular pain
Could your condition cause Testicular painTesticular pain
What would happen?
Questions to the study
I have always had on and off acne and bowel problems, but both issues subsided until about a month ago. My last doctors visit was around march and I was advised to start taking Magnesium and Coq10 in combination with Topomax for headaches so that I didn't have to take a muscle relaxer, so I did ...
Gone over numerous lab studies of Suboxone, Buprenorphine, Naloxone, Subutex and every single one reports lab mice/rats and other lab rodents at every given dosage of Buprenorphine (no matter the form) are in a majority, stricken with LEYDIG CELL TUMORS...TESTICULAR CANCER! How then, is Leydig ...
User reviews to the study
Hi, I was prescribed Magnesium Oxide 400 mg after being in hospital for AFIB and high bp. After taking drug for 2 weeks, I have developed hives on my right arm and ankle only. Dr. says its not mag, and to take Zyrtec..10 mg.. any comments?
Taking daily flecainide to prevent aFib/aFlutter. I still seem to have an event every 2 or 3 months. so far, they have converted back on their own in a week or less. Reading lots on the internet about the possibility of low magnesium being the culprit. Just ordered a supplement called ...