Marijuana and Anorexia - from FDA reports
Anorexia is reported only by a few people who take Marijuana. We study 2,634 people who have side effects while taking Marijuana from FDA. Among them, 5 have Anorexia. Find out below who they are, when they have Anorexia and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 29, 2017
2,634 people reported to have side effects when taking Marijuana.
Among them, 5 people (0.19%) have Anorexia
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Anorexia when taking Marijuana *:
- female: 80 %
- male: 20 %
Age of people who have Anorexia when taking Marijuana *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 50 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 50 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Thrombosis (3 people, 60.00%)
- Nausea (3 people, 60.00%)
- Lung Neoplasm Malignant (3 people, 60.00%)
- High Blood Pressure (3 people, 60.00%)
- Drowsiness (1 person, 20.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Coumadin (3 people, 60.00%)
- Xanax (2 people, 40.00%)
- Ms Contin (2 people, 40.00%)
- Miralax (2 people, 40.00%)
- Duragesic-100 (2 people, 40.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Nausea (5 people, 100.00%)
- Nausea And Vomiting (3 people, 60.00%)
- Incoherent (3 people, 60.00%)
- Gallstones (3 people, 60.00%)
- Gait Disturbance (3 people, 60.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Anorexia when taking Marijuana?
- Check symptoms - is anorexia caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsAnorexia and drugs with ingredients of marijuana.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeAnorexia and Marijuana from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Marijuana has active ingredients of marijuana. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Marijuana 3,295 users)
Anorexia (eating disorder characterized by immoderate food restriction and irrational fear of gaining weight) has been reported by people with depression, type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, pain, hepatitis c (latest reports from 30,829 Anorexia patients).
Browse all side effects of Marijuanaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with AnorexiaAnorexia
Could your condition cause AnorexiaAnorexia
What would happen?
Questions to the study
My wife survived a brain aneurysm several years ago. She also suffers from chronic pain do to injuries in a car accident 40 years ago. With the "oupioid crisis" no doctor will continue to prescribe pain medication. Is it safe for her to use medical marijuana?
So I have Polycythemia vera it makes my hematocrit too high and I have to give a pint of blood about every 3 months. I started taking cbd and so far no results, can you tell me what and how much to take. I have a blood test every month! Thanks Fran
I have been diagnosed with Cubital Tunnel Syndrome. I haven't used marijuana since high school (20 years ago), but every bit of research and study ever done by any reputable agency about the Human Endocannabinoid System and the functions of the Human CB1 and CB2 receptors, shows that marijuana ...