Marijuana and Blood pressure fluctuation - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
We study 6,151 people who have side effects when taking Marijuana. Blood pressure fluctuation is found, especially among people who are male, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for 2 - 5 years, also take Inflectra and have Crohn's disease.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Marijuana and have Blood pressure fluctuation. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You may use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 700+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
6,151 people reported to have side effects when taking Marijuana.
Among them, 59 people (0.96%) have Blood pressure fluctuation.
What is Marijuana?
Marijuana has active ingredients of marijuana. It is used in stress and anxiety. Currently, eHealthMe is studying from 7,356 Marijuana users.
What is Blood pressure fluctuation?
Blood pressure fluctuation is found to be associated with 1,799 drugs and 1,133 conditions by eHealthMe. Currently, we are studying 38,093 people who have Blood pressure fluctuation.
Number of Marijuana and Blood pressure fluctuation reports submitted per year:
Time on Marijuana when people have Blood pressure fluctuation *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 100 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Blood pressure fluctuation when taking Marijuana *:
- female: 48.39 %
- male: 51.61 %
Age of people who have Blood pressure fluctuation when taking Marijuana *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 11.54 %
- 30-39: 30.77 %
- 40-49: 15.38 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 42.31 %
Common drugs people take besides Marijuana *:
- Inflectra: 27 people, 45.76%
- Tylenol: 13 people, 22.03%
- Imuran: 13 people, 22.03%
- Ativan: 8 people, 13.56%
- Lipitor: 8 people, 13.56%
- Curcumin: 8 people, 13.56%
- Rituxan: 8 people, 13.56%
- Vitamin D: 8 people, 13.56%
- Cellcept: 7 people, 11.86%
- Remeron: 7 people, 11.86%
Common side effects people have besides Blood pressure fluctuation *:
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 26 people, 44.07%
- Drug Ineffective: 26 people, 44.07%
- Joint Pain: 26 people, 44.07%
- Malaise (a feeling of general discomfort or uneasiness): 23 people, 38.98%
- Nasopharyngitis (inflammation of the nasopharynx): 21 people, 35.59%
- Weight Increased: 20 people, 33.90%
- High Blood Pressure: 20 people, 33.90%
- Dizziness: 18 people, 30.51%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 17 people, 28.81%
- Infection: 17 people, 28.81%
Common conditions people have *:
- Crohn's Disease (condition that causes inflammation of the gastrointestinal tract): 15 people, 25.42%
- Ankylosing Spondylitis (type of arthritis affecting the spine): 13 people, 22.03%
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints): 12 people, 20.34%
- Diabetes: 6 people, 10.17%
- Migraine (headache): 5 people, 8.47%
- Narcolepsy (brain's inability to regulate sleep-wake cycles normally): 4 people, 6.78%
- Sleep Disorder: 3 people, 5.08%
- Eating Disorder: 3 people, 5.08%
- Cataplexy (loss of muscle tone accompanied by full conscious awareness): 3 people, 5.08%
- Affective Disorder (mental disorder): 3 people, 5.08%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Marijuana and have Blood pressure fluctuation?Check whether Blood pressure fluctuation is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Marijuana side effects by duration, gender and age:
- Marijuana side effects (7,356 reports)
Blood pressure fluctuation treatments and more:
- Blood pressure fluctuation (38,093 reports)
Common drugs associated with Blood pressure fluctuation:
- Prednisone: 8,785 reports
- Inflectra: 7,291 reports
- Methotrexate: 5,069 reports
- Hydramine: 4,190 reports
- Diphen: 4,190 reports
- Tylenol: 3,299 reports
- Pantoprazole: 2,903 reports
- Acetaminophen: 2,819 reports
- Benadryl: 2,708 reports
- Aspirin: 2,001 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Blood pressure fluctuation:
- Blood pressure fluctuation (1,799 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Blood pressure fluctuation:
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 6,278 reports
- Crohn's disease: 6,184 reports
- Ulcerative colitis: 3,954 reports
- High blood pressure: 3,185 reports
- Pain: 1,337 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Blood pressure fluctuation:
- Blood pressure fluctuation (1,133 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on marijuana (the active ingredients of Marijuana) and Marijuana (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 700+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Prednisolone and Mycobacterium Fortuitum Infection - 10 seconds ago
- Tacrolimus and Intestinal Villi Atrophy - 16 seconds ago
- Diflucan and Vivelle drug interaction - 19 seconds ago
- Effexor Xr and Prolia drug interaction - 25 seconds ago
- Emtricitabine and Cetirizine Hydrochloride drug interaction - 26 seconds ago
- Pepcid Ac and Fiorinal drug interaction - 30 seconds ago
- Amitriptyline Hydrochloride and Dexamethasone Sodium Phosphate drug interaction - 31 seconds ago
- Vectical and Doxycycline Hyclate drug interaction - 48 seconds ago
- Amoxicillin And Clavulanate Potassium and Urination - Excessive At Night - 50 seconds ago
- Lactulose and Vertigo Aggravated - a minute ago