Marijuana and Dehydration - from FDA reports
Dehydration is found among people who take Marijuana, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Baclofen, and have Multiple sclerosis. This review analyzes which people have Dehydration with Marijuana. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 2,634 people who have side effects when taking Marijuana from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Dec, 14, 2017
2,634 people reported to have side effects when taking Marijuana.
Among them, 33 people (1.25%) have Dehydration
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Marijuana when people have Dehydration *:
- < 1 month: 100 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Dehydration when taking Marijuana *:
- female: 63.64 %
- male: 36.36 %
Age of people who have Dehydration when taking Marijuana *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 3.7 %
- 20-29: 18.52 %
- 30-39: 14.81 %
- 40-49: 14.81 %
- 50-59: 22.22 %
- 60+: 25.93 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Multiple Sclerosis (6 people, 18.18%)
- High Blood Pressure (4 people, 12.12%)
- Fibromyalgia (4 people, 12.12%)
- Crohn's Disease (4 people, 12.12%)
- Narcolepsy (3 people, 9.09%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Baclofen (5 people, 15.15%)
- Reglan (4 people, 12.12%)
- Neurontin (4 people, 12.12%)
- Morphine (4 people, 12.12%)
- Cymbalta (4 people, 12.12%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Weakness (11 people, 33.33%)
- Nausea (11 people, 33.33%)
- Weight Decreased (8 people, 24.24%)
- Hypotension (8 people, 24.24%)
- Nausea And Vomiting (7 people, 21.21%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Dehydration when taking Marijuana?
- Check symptoms - is dehydration caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsDehydration and drugs with ingredients of marijuana.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeDehydration and Marijuana from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Marijuana has active ingredients of marijuana. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Marijuana 3,295 users)
Dehydration (dryness resulting from the removal of water) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, pain, multiple myeloma (latest reports from 101,401 Dehydration patients).
Browse all side effects of Marijuanaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with DehydrationDehydration
Could your condition cause DehydrationDehydration
What would happen?
Questions to the study
My wife survived a brain aneurysm several years ago. She also suffers from chronic pain do to injuries in a car accident 40 years ago. With the "oupioid crisis" no doctor will continue to prescribe pain medication. Is it safe for her to use medical marijuana?
So I have Polycythemia vera it makes my hematocrit too high and I have to give a pint of blood about every 3 months. I started taking cbd and so far no results, can you tell me what and how much to take. I have a blood test every month! Thanks Fran
I have been diagnosed with Cubital Tunnel Syndrome. I haven't used marijuana since high school (20 years ago), but every bit of research and study ever done by any reputable agency about the Human Endocannabinoid System and the functions of the Human CB1 and CB2 receptors, shows that marijuana ...