Marijuana and Dyspnea exertional - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Dyspnea exertional is found among people who take Marijuana, especially for people who are female, 60+ old.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Marijuana and have Dyspnea exertional. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 5,986 people who have side effects when taking Marijuana from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe enables everyone to run phase IV clinical trial to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor effectiveness. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ peer-reviewed medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Most recently, phase IV clinial trails for COVID 19 vaccines have been added, check here.
5,986 people reported to have side effects when taking Marijuana.
Among them, 38 people (0.63%) have Dyspnea exertional.
What is Marijuana?
Marijuana has active ingredients of marijuana. It is often used in stress and anxiety. eHealthMe is studying from 6,989 Marijuana users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Dyspnea exertional?
Dyspnea exertional is found to be associated with 1,634 drugs and 891 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Marijuana and Dyspnea exertional reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Dyspnea exertional when taking Marijuana *:
- female: 56.67 %
- male: 43.33 %
Age of people who have Dyspnea exertional when taking Marijuana *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 11.11 %
- 50-59: 40.74 %
- 60+: 48.15 %
Common drugs people take besides Marijuana *:
- Vitamin D2: 16 people, 42.11%
- Oxycontin: 15 people, 39.47%
- Vitamin D3: 14 people, 36.84%
- Neurontin: 13 people, 34.21%
- Clopidogrel: 12 people, 31.58%
- Percocet: 12 people, 31.58%
- Xarelto: 12 people, 31.58%
- Klonopin: 12 people, 31.58%
- Carafate: 12 people, 31.58%
- Jakafi: 12 people, 31.58%
Common side effects people have besides Dyspnea exertional *:
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 30 people, 78.95%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 28 people, 73.68%
- Joint Pain: 27 people, 71.05%
- Nausea And Vomiting: 27 people, 71.05%
- High Blood Pressure: 25 people, 65.79%
- Muscle Aches (muscle pain): 24 people, 63.16%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 24 people, 63.16%
- Fall: 24 people, 63.16%
- Weight Increased: 23 people, 60.53%
- Diarrhea: 23 people, 60.53%
Common conditions people have *:
- Tooth Fracture: 12 people, 31.58%
- Polycythaemia Vera (blood disorder in which the bone marrow makes too many red blood cells): 12 people, 31.58%
- Neuropathy Peripheral (surface nerve damage): 9 people, 23.68%
- Joint Pain: 8 people, 21.05%
- Breast Cancer: 8 people, 21.05%
- Fibromyalgia (a long-term condition which causes pain all over the body): 7 people, 18.42%
- Agranulocytosis (a deficiency of granulocytes in the blood, causing increased vulnerability to infection): 7 people, 18.42%
- Primary Pulmonary Hypertension (primary high blood pressure that affects the arteries in the lungs and the right side of your heart): 5 people, 13.16%
- Ovarian Cancer (cancer of ovary): 2 people, 5.26%
- Mental Disorder (a psychological term for a mental or behavioural pattern or anomaly that causes distress or disability): 2 people, 5.26%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Marijuana and have Dyspnea exertional?Check whether Dyspnea exertional is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Marijuana:
- Marijuana (6,989 reports)
Dyspnea exertional treatments and more:
- Dyspnea exertional (38,164 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Dyspnea exertional:
- Dyspnea exertional in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Dyspnea exertional in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Dyspnea exertional in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
How severe was Dyspnea exertional and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of marijuana:
Common drugs associated with Dyspnea exertional:
All the drugs that are associated with Dyspnea exertional:
- Dyspnea exertional (1,634 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Dyspnea exertional:
All the conditions that are associated with Dyspnea exertional:
- Dyspnea exertional (891 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on marijuana (the active ingredients of Marijuana) and Marijuana (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Simcor and Paraesthesia Oral - 3 seconds ago
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease and Rash Macular - 14 seconds ago
- Carisoprodol and Nortriptyline Hydrochloride drug interaction - 23 seconds ago
- Follistim and Decadron drug interaction - 28 seconds ago
- Abilify and Apixaban drug interaction - 36 seconds ago